Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Its 75% of Premiership, 75% of Championship and 75% of Leagues 1&2 combined. Not 75% in total.

Hamilton, Motherwell, St Mirren and Livingston will put it to an end.

That makes it even harder to achieve the numbers.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

STILL our fault according to the eyelashes, haircut and failed player/politician! Haha!

Beelin'!

Point 3 I was really struggling to work out what we had done wrong until I realised that Stewart within the last 24 hours has said that a) the initial resolution was flawed and the financial part should have been separated, and also that b) an independent inquiry might actually be a good thing.

In other words, it has taken him 3 weeks to get to the point where he actually agrees with what we have been asking for, and he has to have a way to reach his conclusions while still hating Rangers.

7 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

2 interviews in one day?? This ought to be good 

Never hear from the guy ever, now he cant shut up (which imo is fine because he is prone to an og) but he needs a grilling not a pre arranged mutual back slapping chat. I hope he is getting a bit of overtime for working Sundays because 388k don't go far these days,

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Never hear from the guy ever, now he cant shut up (which imo is fine because he is prone to an og) but he needs a grilling not a pre arranged mutual back slapping chat. I hope he is getting a bit of overtime for working Sundays because 388k don't go far these days,

The cunt should be in police custody the now.

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

This Matthew Lindsay interview with Neil Doncaster will be another hand picked puff piece arranged by Hollicom and Peter Lawwell.

Be totally shocked if anything difficult is asked.

Fairy or Daz, favourite colour? where do you go your holidays? yea we get it.

I'm sure I see a set of accounts on twitter basically the Spfl have very little money in the bank, if Hearts can make a successful claim to loss of earnings do the clubs need to pull together to pay it? 

24 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

2305AD1C-2417-4F13-A3BB-3FB4606890E6.jpeg

Mmm, so why couldn’t he have covered these points with his previous puff interview on the BBC?  I suspect the puppet has had extra schooling today...’tonight’s narrative Neil - get Park’

28 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

That makes it even harder to achieve the numbers.

Point 3 I was really struggling to work out what we had done wrong until I realised that Stewart within the last 24 hours has said that a) the initial resolution was flawed and the financial part should have been separated, and also that b) an independent inquiry might actually be a good thing.

In other words, it has taken him 3 weeks to get to the point where he actually agrees with what we have been asking for, and he has to have a way to reach his conclusions while still hating Rangers.

100% what's happened. Trying to back track without admitting he was wrong.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Mmm, so why couldn’t he have covered these points with his previous puff interview on the BBC?  I suspect the puppet has had extra schooling today...’tonight’s narrative Neil - get Park’

The Herald has become increasingly like The celtic View in recent years. If you check the comments section after each Rangers story, it is infested with the most bitter, twisted losers you could imagine. You keep seeing the same names and, for some of them, their commitment must be close to full time.

In case you’re tempted to post a rebuttal, don’t bother. Anything critical of the filth is pulled by their mods.

Doncaster clearly feels he’s on safe ground there. Shame, used to be a good paper.

24 minutes ago, pcbear said:

On a bank holiday weekend as well - must be about quadruple time!!

“Keith Jackson @tedermeatballs today got a one to one with Neil Doncaster @spfl while all the other journos had to wait with an all in session. All arranged by Alex Barr of Big Partnership & Former celtic PR  all mates with Lawwell & Doncaster & now Keith Jackson“

Here comes the fenian onslaught we all foreseen 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

“Keith Jackson @tedermeatballs today got a one to one with Neil Doncaster @spfl while all the other journos had to wait with an all in session. All arranged by Alex Barr of Big Partnership & Former celtic PR  all mates with Lawwell & Doncaster & now Keith Jackson“

Here comes the fenian onslaught we all foreseen 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Keith Jackson hand picked because of his blatant agenda to award the bheasts a title. Fenian bastard.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Never going to happen far too many on here can’t help themselves 

We do need to know what shite they’re spouting about us.

And then rip it to shreds....

Maybe we need to have a ‘monitor’ who tells us what they’re up to?

(Not volunteering, btw. Allegedly still working...)

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Matthew Lindsay mentions an interview with Doncaster within the hour.

An hour later and nothing. Attention seeking prick.

Hollicom probably taking a bit longer to dot the 'i's before publication greenlighting given the number of these 'interviews' being published tomorrow by everyone and everyone willing to toe the party line.

Archived