SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Our board do not give one fuck about the fans mate. Not one. There's no fight in them. You've seen that these last couple of months. Absolute wet blankets. I'm amazed some folk don't want to see it and make excuses for them.

Take out money in droves .They don’t give a flying fuck who’s giving them it and what the fans think of anything .Unless it’s fans groups giving them their backing for favours 

They promised refunds .Has anyone actually had one or even a response .
You always post well on the subject BE .Yet my anger with them will probably never be extinguished .6 /10 months from now .You and me will most likely be vindicated on the same subject 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Canabear said:

We did try and look what has happened since then.

Blind agenda driven hatred of all things related to the biggest Club in the land is what has almost brought Scottish Football to it's knees and if all the things that are going on right bring about the demise of a few/certain Clubs then they only have themselves to blame.

Tried 😂😂😂.Much  more should have been said and done 

They should have been relentless .At this moment .It appears they shat it 

5 minutes ago, Shetland Bear said:

So Dundee get the casting vote on whether to call the season as is and indeed do so, Now they’re holding the proverbial gun to their own players heads as in accept a wage cut or have your contracts torn up, Classy, Wonder where they learned this tactic eh, Hope they’re the first to go bump the scummy cunts.

8 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

So Dundee get the casting vote on whether to call the season as is and indeed do so, Now they’re holding the proverbial gun to their own players heads as in accept a wage cut or have your contracts torn up, Classy, Wonder where they learned this tactic eh, Hope they’re the first to go bump the scummy cunts.

Could be the first to fall by the way side:thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

They won't be missed if they go under that's for sure. 

I'm still wondering but what the hell did they actually get in exchange for changing their vote.  What promises did Doncaster/Lawell give them. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

I'm still wondering but what the hell did they actually get in exchange for changing their vote.  What promises did Doncaster/Lawell give them. 

Probably an invite to join The Inner Scrotum would be my guess mate.

8 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

I’m sure I read very much earlier in this thread that the spfl board would make that decision.

The third member is decided by the 2 Rees that the clubs and SPFL board have put forward. 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Tried 😂😂😂.Much  more should have been said and done 

They should have been relentless .At this moment .It appears they shat it 

So we called out the spfl and got isolated. We gave a dossier  (currently the basis of an action against the spfl) and got water pistol slated. We proposed a resolution and didnt get by the first base apparently because of one word in the detail of it. We offered to pay for an independent investigation and got rejected. 

We stayed silent and things progressed to the CoS.

So specifically, how else should we have dealt with it, what should we have said and done, what relentless actions should have been pursued, what would have been achieved by said actions?

How and why is allowing the current action shiting it?

42 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So we called out the spfl and got isolated. We gave a dossier  (currently the basis of an action against the spfl) and got water pistol slated. We proposed a resolution and didnt get by the first base apparently because of one word in the detail of it. We offered to pay for an independent investigation and got rejected. 

So specifically, how else should we have dealt with it, what should we have said and done, what relentless actions should have been pursued, what would have been achieved by said actions?

Done everything by the book and made sure that in all our actions the spfl couldn’t find any daft wee fines or punishments to give us. Everything we have done so far has possibly helped hearts/pt in the situation they’re in now so even if this wasn’t our boards intentions, good things could come of what they’ve done 

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Done everything by the book and made sure that in all our actions the spfl couldn’t find any daft wee fines or punishments to give us. Everything we have done so far has possibly helped hearts/pt in the situation they’re in now so even if this wasn’t our boards intentions, good things could come of what they’ve done 

So why would anyone say the Board are a shower of cunts? Or even as bad as the tarrier Board who gave concealed institutional CSA paedophilia for 50 years? 

Unless they're ignorant, biased, fenian, stupid, or just a cunt themselves?

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So why would anyone say the Board are a shower of cunts? Or even as bad as the tarrier Board who gave concealed institutional CSA paedophilia for 50 years? 

I’m staying out that one 😂😂

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They got nothing . Their owner JohnNelms is a Celtc man.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No bud .You are a cunt with that shite 

No matter who likes you on here or how good a poster you are 

Don’t ever patronise me with your “mate” shite again .You are a piece of scum in my eyes .We are done .Ok 

Posters will seeing you now for what you are worth .Certain of that 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

FFS man you're well out of order there .... take a pill and a fucking night off ..... your petty keyboard warrior shit is enough to make a person vomit blood.

🇬🇧

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

No bud .You are a cunt with that shite 

No matter who likes you on here or how good a poster you are 

Don’t ever patronise me with your “mate” shite again .You are a piece of scum in my eyes .We are done .Ok 

Posters will seeing you now for what you are worth .Certain of that 

So to be clear, you said you hated our Board as much as the Tarriers Board. Youve not retracted that. You don't like being dug up on it. You continue to say things like they shat it and on being challenged on what exactly they should do you again refuse to answer. You seem to want to have a go but not really justify why yet again.  Anything I've got wrong there mate?

9 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

FFS man you're well out of order there .... take a pill and a fucking night off ..... your petty keyboard warrior shit is enough to make a person vomit blood.

🇬🇧

I'm not actually a huge supporter of the Board. But they're not cunts, shitebags, and worse than the Tarriers paedo concealing republican  Board. I'm happy to debate why, not just to hear that and accept it from someone who then won't even justify the claim.

Folk that act that way and attack aspects of the club without even justifying it are exactly what I've said above.  The Board include shareholders who have pumped in the millions we needed to stay afloat ffs.

Keyboard warrior 😂😂😂. Come on to fuck im calling out what a poster would rather everyone forgets he said.  Maybe you agree with him, never had you down as the sort that was ignorant, biased, stupid, a fenian or a cunt but there you go.

11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

@eejay the dj

My early morning thought. Both Dundee clubs are potless. Merge them into 1 club with the assurance that as a new club they would be voted into League 2.

That leaves a gap in the premiership and the championship which can be filled by Hearts and Thistle.

Time to take the dog for a walk and waken up. I am clearly still dreaming.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

My early morning thought. Both Dundee clubs are potless. Merge them into 1 club with the assurance that as a new club they would be voted into League 2.

That leaves a gap in the premiership and the championship which can be filled by Hearts and Thistle.

Make it a long walk mate and have a chat with the dog.

You know he /she makes sense 😂😂

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

And let Kelty Hearts and Brora playoff for the last SPFL league spot. 

19 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

It’s not a stupid idea. In fact a good idea which is why it will never be considered 

Archived