The chumpions

4 titles whilst we were in the lower divisions for sporting integrity (what a fucking joke that looks like now) and 1 title gifted with 2 old firm games left and we have a game in hand. Astonishing that any normal human being celebrates it in the same light as the two 9 in a row achievements by both clubs previously.

Easiest motivating factor the players will ever get, fucking do them next season. No prisoners taken just do them and every other scummy team that is in Lawells pockets

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Not even bothered. Become numb to it. They're just making a cunt of themselves celebrating it.

Yeah! I am the same: We would have fucked it anyway, even if this corona thing never came to us - Time to stop their 10 in a row - but we need to bring in the players who will fight for this club .

But I can not see where the money will come from to buy such players - the club hasn't made any money for months, plus we are still paying the wages for players & staff - so I do not know where we will stand when this is all over ?

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

Ridiculous decision but not surprising. The SPFL would've handed them the title long before now. 

They will celebrate it like the rancid shameless cunts they are.

Fuck the lot of them.

They were getting the title the 13 of March when the old firm was cancelled mate , a complete waste of everycunts time all this from then to now , I’m shocked hearts are down thought  I predicted they’d stay up back in March 

38 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

4 titles whilst we were in the lower divisions for sporting integrity (what a fucking joke that looks like now) and 1 title gifted with 2 old firm games left and we have a game in hand. Astonishing that any normal human being celebrates it in the same light as the two 9 in a row achievements by both clubs previously.

Easiest motivating factor the players will ever get, fucking do them next season. No prisoners taken just do them and every other scummy team that is in Lawells pockets

For some bizarre reason our team downed tools after the break but when we did threaten them and get close the refereeing decisions put that to bed , met with not a peep from our club or manager , the clubs to weak from top to bottom to do anycunt mate 

As much as it sickens the way it's panned out, I believe the points gap would've been much bigger if we'd played the rest of the season. No one to blame but ourselves either, sadly. In the end we couldn't even beat Hamilton at home when they were away dropping points ffs. Couldn't muster one single win away to the worst hearts team in decades. Had a nice chance to stop the cunts from getting their quadruple treble and still fucked that up.  Given the fact that our captain was found greeting in the programme about the pressure, Kent was greeting about the pressure in a post match interview after a euro game and the pressure is going to be so much fucking worse this coming season, I have zero confidence we'll put up much of a fight. 

Just read on FF that on Snyde tonight :

"Neil - it's Alex Rae here; congratulations on winning the title."  

If Rae had a brain cell he'd be dangerous!

Is it any wonder mhedia outlets employ "Rangers men" like this idiot?! Fucking hell. 

34 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Is it any wonder mhedia outlets employ "Rangers men" like this idiot?! Fucking hell. 

Embarrassing. He’s usually quite good too.

2 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

And DJ before him. It’s like a prerequisite to being a recurring expro representing Rangers you have to be thick as mince and regularly spout garbage.

Mccoist in the morning on talksport - class

how can Clyde not dig up a decent clever ex Rangers player instead of the absolute cabbages they serve us up

8 hours ago, EMRFC said:

8 and a half? 3 I say.

11/12: we were deducted 10 points, 12-16: not even in the league, 16/17: legitimate, 17/18: legitimate, 18/19: legitimate, 19/20: handed the title.

I think those "statistics" would change radically if the truth about corruption within the SFA and SPFL in those years, and the blackmail and pressure put on referees and other clubs  in those years came out. 

11/12  onward to 2020 and onward  would all be illegitimate. 

And then there is the child abuse issue which should see them stripped of all titles in their lying years. Never forget Big Jock Knew, and if he did, they all did. 

The combination of the corrupt years and the child abuse years being made public would surely destroy them. 

Then add their support and allegiance to a terrorist organisation  who killed folk indiscriminately in their own homeland. 

Scotland's eternal shame now that these bastards were never challenged and condemned.

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Sometimes the loss of momentum is a killer. But I think it’s down to mentality. Winning at Parkhead  was treated like it was some kind of achievement, like we had won a trophy. Lennon looks to have kept his players on the ground over the course of the season. Gerrard hasn’t been able to do that twice now.

I think we thought we had it and the papes got their baws toed 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I think we thought we had it and the papes got their baws toed 

To do it 2 years on the trot is unforgiveable, you'd think they'd learn after the first time. 

Don't care what anybody says either something has definitely happened in Dubai as well. 

Archived