Connor Goldson

Apologies if mentioned elsewhere but does anyone know what the latest is with Goldson, haven't seen him in any of the training sessions gallery.

Does his past heart issues mean he is still self isolating or is he doing a 'Lyle Taylor' and protecting himself from injury ahead of a return to the English leagues?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Did he not have an op that corrected his heart problem? 

Aye he did but you'd think there would still be potential future issues. Just seen the pic of him at the first training session back so seems all is well 👍

10 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Stick a decimal point between the 2 and the 5 and that makes it more realistic. He is humming. 

Am no complaining. The board only let me have 50% of the proceeds tho, and I'm fucked if I'm spending the £10m the sheep want for McKenna 😂

2 hours ago, LookingForEric said:

Apologies if mentioned elsewhere but does anyone know what the latest is with Goldson, haven't seen him in any of the training sessions gallery.

Does his past heart issues mean he is still self isolating or is he doing a 'Lyle Taylor' and protecting himself from injury ahead of a return to the English leagues?

Here’s hoping he goes and takes Tavernier with him👍

Archived