Only Three Weeks Until The New Season...

MacBoyd

15 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Well I thought I was maybe being a bit negative but seems nearly all agree. The early start to the season/very late transfer window is harmful to us. We could be well up against it by the end of October. Only positive is Aberdeen aside our early fixtures should all be easy(if they aren't we are fucked)

The later window and other leagues still finishing their season's off will make things a lot more difficult for sure.

Especially in getting the first team talent we need. 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Morelos is on Instagram posting positive pics of Rangers. I do think he looked over weight so maybe they arent releasing pics at training just now.

I do think Morelos will stay for this season. 

We need another striker, centre mid, right winger and centre back. 4 top class players who will make a difference to our team. 4 starters, not squad players.

Personally I'd rather replace him even if he is in a good frame of mind. In his 3 seasons with us he always massively loses form after new year. He accrues too many booking points and is very stop start at that stage of the season. 

18 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s closer to 4 weeks than 3 anaw I’m no letting go hope we’ll make the start of the season 👍🏻😂,if they can stand for hours in a nose to back of heed 3 mile Q outside primark in the toon wee can go to the fitbaw 

Heard today 99.99% of ST holders will be getting in from matchday 1. Gutted for you youve been selected not to be permitted entry. 👍

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Heard today 99.99% of ST holders will be getting in from matchday 1. Gutted for you youve been selected not to be permitted entry. 👍

82462AC3-F82F-47F7-87C9-726AC3F75EF3.gif

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Can't wait for it. We shouldn't be worried over signings imo they will come. I think well go to that game with no new signings.

Shagger

Tav  Goldson  Helander  Borna

Davis   Jack

Jones     Hagi    Kent

Morelos

That be my team for the opening day Possible Aribo for Jones

Shows how shite we are 

We don't start well on day 1 of seasons. From recent memory, 1-1 v Hamilton, 1-1 v Aberdeen away (we played very well with 10 men for 80 mins then conceded late. Sheep celebrating like they'd won the title). And even last year Goldson got us out of jail with the injury time header.

We need to be on it.

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If they win the league next year they will have won 10IAR. Stop being stupid as fuck

They didn't win the 9th. They were gifted it after the season was cancelled. Talking about stopping 10 even if it was true should be stopped. It's a negative spin, we should be thinking about winning for us.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Can't wait for it. We shouldn't be worried over signings imo they will come. I think well go to that game with no new signings.

Shagger

Tav  Goldson  Helander  Borna

Davis   Jack

Jones     Hagi    Kent

Morelos

That be my team for the opening day Possible Aribo for Jones

Davis? As in Steven Davis? 

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Coz I’ve watched the same players last 2 seasons collapse and we were lead to believe we’re all eating spam and chips to see the benefit on the park ,

somebody who couldn’t fined the answer in most his spl games last season

you lost me there. 

I can't see where you are getting g that morelos wants out the door.

Plus he's been on instagram on a number of occasions recently posting about the club.

Also signings will come....don't panic.

37 minutes ago, dee9 said:

I can't see where you are getting g that morelos wants out the door.

Plus he's been on instagram on a number of occasions recently posting about the club.

Also signings will come....don't panic.

His agent certainly wants him out the door 

Big Pete to Ian Blair....here's the fixture list sonny.I ran it on ma home computer .

The H*** get the sheep away on Day 1 whilst we get a tough nut to crack in the Accies at home.

I wanted the H*** at our place in mid October and by  sheer coincidence ma computer came up wi the date and venue  I was hopin for.

Submit  a pm to me  if you need further instructions.

9 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Big Pete to Ian Blair....here's the fixture list sonny.I ran it on ma home computer .

The H*** get the sheep away on Day 1 whilst we get a tough nut to crack in the Accies at home.

I wanted the H*** at our place in mid October and by  sheer coincidence ma computer came up wi the date and venue  I was hopin for.

Submit  a pm to me  if you need further instructions.

The old firm granted he’s changed it to get some of them in but the ones that can’t will be fucking raging , I know if it was ibrox I’d rather no one in than a chance I’d miss it being one of the thousands that doesn’t get picked 

3 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Morelos is on Instagram posting positive pics of Rangers. I do think he looked over weight so maybe they arent releasing pics at training just now.

I do think Morelos will stay for this season. 

We need another striker, centre mid, right winger and centre back. 4 top class players who will make a difference to our team. 4 starters, not squad players.

Will be genuinely surprised if we add 4 starters to the squad this summer.

Wishful thinking on your part I think mate 

Squad and coaching staff better be properly prepared physically and mentally for what will be the biggest season of their careers, failure is not an option, If they think they were under pressure last season then they’re in for a shock, it’s going to be absolute carnage this new season, we need to come out fighting show we won’t be fucked about right from game 1 and not let up the full season.

I have no doubt we will sign another 2 or 3 players who will perform well in Europe but vanish during Scottish matches when the pressure is on.

I don’t believe Gerrard will build a team capable of both competitions. Look how long it took Walter on his second spell to turn the team around domestically. Was it 1 window?

I’m desperate to be proven wrong.

6 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I have no doubt we will sign another 2 or 3 players who will perform well in Europe but vanish during Scottish matches when the pressure is on.

I don’t believe Gerrard will build a team capable of both competitions. Look how long it took Walter on his second spell to turn the team around domestically. Was it 1 window?

I’m desperate to be proven wrong.

I honestly believe that Walter could come in and win the league at the first attempt with our current squad.  

Archived