Only Three Weeks Until The New Season...

MacBoyd

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Kirk mate .You have the same bug that afflicts the bheasts when they say we aren’t the same club .You will have to accept that if they win next years title ..No matter how they win it .They will claim it and it will be put into the records .No matter what we think of their achievement .We simply have to stop it .We are in last chance saloon .Our players better play like their lives depended on it .Or most of the ones that have been here last 4/5 years can get themselves so far to fuck .

Nope mate everyone is entitled to believe what they want but this isn't something am moving on.

You can't win 4titles when we aren't in the same league then be given one and claim next may that that's legit 10. I don't care how it looks to me it won't be and that's it.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dreading this season and hate how the board have treated the fans and club. The blatant corruption going on from all angles and they sat back and done fuck all. The schemes dreamt up to get even more cash from the fans. Strips made by two lads from Liverpool who are probably buddies with Gerrard , because none of the big hitters would go near us with a bargepole.

We hand them a title without a whimper while the rest of the bigger leagues play on.

Like it or not Ashley is still in there but they are hellbent on making sure we know fuck all about it.

Then we have the manager whos shown over the last 2 seasons that his is tactically clueless and wouldnt know what a good signing looks like , and we let him have another shot at it , crazy decision........

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Stories I've seen are Uefa are encouraging all it's members to go with an October 5th deadline for this transfer window. 

Saying that wouldn't exactly be shocking if the SPFL decided to do differently. 

Likely depend on whether taigs have signed a new goalkeeper or not

3 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Gerrard needs to  install a mix of fear and respect and make sure he takes decisive action when players let us down,irrespective of who they are.....You don't get anywhere in football management being  Mr Nice Guy.

Hes not done it in 2 years , amazes me that folk seem to think hes going to be any different this year.....

1 hour ago, Angus1965 said:

Paedo FC have only "won "  8 titles in a row  , and 5 of them were Tainted , they know it , and everyone knows it .

Their scabby name will engraved on the trophy 9 times in a row. Doesn’t matter what we think it will be recorded in history as 9 in a row fs 

“Everyone knows it” won’t stand the test of time mate. 

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Their scabby name will engraved on the trophy 9 times in a row. Doesn’t matter what we think it will be recorded in history as 9 in a row fs 

I'll always question the process that led to them getting awarded the title.  But your right history books show they have 9 and going for 10 this year. 

I want more than anything to win the title next season for us. We as a support have been through so much and that title will feel incredible. Stopping them would just be an added bonus. 

21 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Gerrard needs to  install a mix of fear and respect and make sure he takes decisive action when players let us down,irrespective of who they are;you don't get anywhere in football management being  Mr Nice Guy.

I’ve never had the impression that Steven Gerrard, player or manager, falls into the category of ‘Mr Nice Guy’.

Listen to any words from former players on him. Peter Crouch said he was ruthless, intimidating, and would openly lose respect for teammates that gave anything less than 100% in training or matches. I could be butchering this but Crouch said Gerrard hammered a ball to feet during his first training session after signing and Crouch failed to trap it. Gerrard wouldn’t look at him and Crouch had to train harder than he ever had for the next few weeks to get him back on side.

His standards are as high as you’d expect but there could be an argument that he’s still learning how to communicate these properly to the players. Controlled aggression is something you need with his tactical style but our disciplinary record has been pretty poor and cost us on so many different occasions. Not just Alfie either.

20 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Anyone of sane mind looks at 2020 and knows the significance of the circumstances surrounding that season. I do get what you mean but I’d disagree that this title will ever be forgotten about. It’s the most controversial in the history of Scottish football.

I am honestly consumed with fear this season. I hate that I have lost faith in Gerrard and I worry with the loss of Katic, Morelos likely going and Davis and others passed it, that we have an unsettled sqaud. I worry that our first game is away to the sheep where Gerrard has struggled and that after that 1st game we could be playing catch up to a settled team who know how to win.

Whatever we say about the tainted titles, they will simply respond with a screenshot showing the last 10 names on the trophy. I would give up Europe and cups this year to win this league.

15 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Anyone of sane mind looks at 2020 and knows the significance of the circumstances surrounding that season. I do get what you mean but I’d disagree that this title will ever be forgotten about. It’s the most controversial in the history of Scottish football.

We’ll batter them forever about it mate but in 10-20 years time nobody else out with the Rangers support will give a fuck and the history books will show it as nine

We need to end it this season 

29 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

We’ll batter them forever about it mate but in 10-20 years time nobody else out with the Rangers support will give a fuck and the history books will show it as nine

We need to end it this season 

I agree we need to win it this year

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Dreading this season and hate how the board have treated the fans and club. The blatant corruption going on from all angles and they sat back and done fuck all. The schemes dreamt up to get even more cash from the fans. Strips made by two lads from Liverpool who are probably buddies with Gerrard , because none of the big hitters would go near us with a bargepole.

We hand them a title without a whimper while the rest of the bigger leagues play on.

Like it or not Ashley is still in there but they are hellbent on making sure we know fuck all about it.

Then we have the manager whos shown over the last 2 seasons that his is tactically clueless and wouldnt know what a good signing looks like , and we let him have another shot at it , crazy decision........

Such pessimism.

18 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Such pessimism.

Unfortunately all true mate , the football side of things I can’t see how it’s going to be any different , they are direct and dangerous all over from middle to front capable of scoring from anywhere , we are pedestrian, our midfield can go games without creating a single chance or having a shot at goal , don’t get me wrong if the buff plays we play but it’s not looking great for him staying 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Unfortunately all true mate , the football side of things I can’t see how it’s going to be any different , they are direct and dangerous all over from middle to front capable of scoring from anywhere , we are pedestrian, our midfield can go games without creating a single chance or having a shot at goal , don’t get me wrong if the buff plays we play but it’s not looking great for him staying 

We just signed Hagi (more to come) and they don't have a goalie. That's the way I always see things in July.

I will wait until Tav hits a few crosses into the stands before I start moaning. 😉

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We just signed Hagi (more to come) and they don't have a goalie. That's the way I always see things in July.

I will wait until Tav hits a few crosses into the stands before I start moaning. 😉

We def need 3/4 players at least , hope we get them 

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Nope mate everyone is entitled to believe what they want but this isn't something am moving on.

You can't win 4titles when we aren't in the same league then be given one and claim next may that that's legit 10. I don't care how it looks to me it won't be and that's it.

Your stubborn Kirk .We feel the same mate about being awarded  it .The point is .They will claim it as official .And there is no way around that pal .No matter how much we deny it .Even if it has an asterisk at it 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

We def need 3/4 players at least , hope we get them 

I will be massively surprised if we get anymore than 1 in before August 1st ,This early start (earlier than most leagues ) is a massive handicap in the market ,

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I will be massively surprised if we get anymore than 1 in before August 1st ,This early start (earlier than most leagues ) is a massive handicap in the market ,

Aye definitely mate 

I think everyone is expecting a big year from Ryan Kent. At 24, he is ready to shine. A full pre-season should benefit him substantially. It is important Gerrard finds his best position and sticks with it. For me, that is outside left with Hagi as #10.

10 goal minimum is required with equal amount of assists.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think everyone is expecting a big year from Ryan Kent. At 24, he is ready to shine. A full pre-season should benefit him substantially. It is important Gerrard finds his best position and sticks with it. For me, that is outside left with Hagi as #10.

10 goal minimum is required with equal amount of assists.

If we are to win the league he really has to become the best player in the country and score 20 goals from the wing. He is capable.

Archived