Only Three Weeks Until The New Season...

MacBoyd

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Central defensive midfielder, box to box midfielder and right winger should have been the priority signings, guys to go into the first 11.

A 2nd/3rd choice striker next on the list, or a quality starting centre forward if we sell Morelos. 

I still think we need full back cover, preferably 1 more experienced player who could cover both sides and keep the squad size down. 

And after the news yesterday we should be looking for a centre back now aswell. I wouldn't have had it as a priority before Nikos injury because all 4 are decent enough without being great imo. Now though, if look at bringing in a no 1 cb who could elevate either Goldson or Helanders game to the next level. Both are good players, but neither what I'd class as dominant cbs in a partnership and I think both would benefit from a guy like that beside them. 

Any other adjustments to the squad will be dependent on outgoings either on loan or sales.

I doubt we'll get everything on my list due to lack of finances unless Wilson can pull a few strings or find some creative ways of making some deals, but that's what I'd be aiming for by the end of the window. 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What's that to do with anything to say u dread the football starting ffs mate. 

The year they're going for 10IAR we're going into try and stop it with nothing but blind optimism and faith in a management and squad of players who've continually let us down for the last 2 campaigns. 

I'm fed up making excuses for them. 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Same players , our only hope is a monumental collapse from them as it stands 

Different season. If you don't believe Rangers can have a successful season why bother.

I appreciate am a glass half full guy but fuck me a little positivity wouldn't go a miss

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Different season. If you don't believe Rangers can have a successful season why bother.

I appreciate am a glass half full guy but fuck me a little positivity wouldn't go a miss

Disappointed we let Flanagan go, he could be right back and play tav out on the wing 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The year they're going for 10IAR we're going into try and stop it with nothing but blind optimism and faith in a management and squad of players who've continually let us down for the last 2 campaigns. 

I'm fed up making excuses for them. 

10IAR is dead so ye can wrap that shit to begin with

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Disappointed we let Flanagan go, he could be right back and play tav out on the wing 

Tav wide right probably a better option than Jones tbf but id probably be banned if I suggested that

😁😁😁😁

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Coz I’ve watched the same players last 2 seasons collapse and we were lead to believe we’re all eating spam and chips to see the benefit on the park ,

somebody who couldn’t fined the answer in most his spl games last season, a left back that’s never played first team football and a sub goalie is not what I was expecting for 40k renewals and 20k MYGers, lets hope they don’t let us down and there’s new first team improvements signed in the next few weeks 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Coz I’ve watched the same players last 2 seasons collapse and we were lead to believe we’re all eating spam and chips to see the benefit on the park ,

somebody who couldn’t fined the answer in most his spl games last season, a left back that’s never played first team football and a sub goalie is not what I was expecting for 40k renewals and 20k MYGers, lets hope they don’t let us down and there’s new first team improvements signed in the next few weeks 

No winter break mate we are winning it this year

Archived