* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I shall enjoy seeing on here how the Scottish TARRIER loving media try putting a positive spin on this result..:whistle:

They'll do it alright - against Bayern Munich, the 2-1 defeat at Parkhead - they must be the only cunts in the world that can somehow turn a defeat into a result. 

18 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I shall enjoy seeing on here how the Scottish TARRIER loving media try putting a positive spin on this result..:whistle:

The defeat isn’t important, through to the europa is all that counts , job done , flying the flag for Scotland after Christmas , it’s the least they deserve for their great unbeaten record blah blah blah. 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Expects headlines with Beggars embarrassed yet again in Europe but go through ...................................

Maybe not

Hope you’re not holding your breath mate!:lol:

We can only hope it distracts them, to our benefit.......

(no, I won’t hold my breath, either)

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Expects headlines with Beggars embarrassed yet again in Europe but go through ...................................

Maybe not

Remeber how we got fucking slaughtered by the same press when Juventus beat us in Europe. Juventus with Deschamps, Del Piero, Peruzzi, Vialli, Ravenelli, Conte, Sousa, Lombardi etc ... but for they cunts it's OK to get horsed by bigger margains off Barcelona, PSG and the likes .. don't worry boys you done Scotland proud.

Archived