* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Fuck off ya mongo, what did he keep the shit in all the time until Steven Gerrard signed or just go along and force one out, deluded. 

At least when Micheal Stone went in amongst the taigs he took a few out, this cunt above boasts about putting some stickers up and sitting on a floor, says it all there about how obsessed and how much clatty bastards they are, shit seems to be a thing that's been going on for a while with them, :mutley:

Michael Stone, praise his name, realized the difference in a civilian, and rat terrorists who call themselves civilians when they're put to the task. 

20 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Wasn't Big Jock not refused a place on the Tarriers board because he was a prod? 

Having no catholics rule for years? Rule? 

I think I'm certain on this one I believe the last catholic to Rule was either Hitler or Franco

3 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Imagine being so proud of that you plaster it on social media :lol:

I’ve always thought that the act of shitting somewhere as some sort of insult is more humiliating for the shitter than the recipient of the shit.

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Never seen there manky room before n honestly cannot believe they have that mess on the floor ,what is it meant to be,is it a six yard box for 

The big plastic cup

...probably supplied by Torbetts "trophy centre" business no doubt.

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

I’ve always thought that the act of shitting somewhere as some sort of insult is more humiliating for the shitter than the recipient of the shit.

Shit can be cleaned up and forgotten about, but the guy who done the shitting will eventually regret it. Everybody grows up at some point.
If they are all like that mentality, no wonder they perpetually teach their weans to be victims.
Sadsack bassas.

Archived