* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

32 minutes ago, Max1872 said:

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  10m10 minutes ago

Clyde can fuck off. Boyd better than Henrik? What the fuck does Puyol know about fitbaw? Zombie bastard.

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  11m

Turned Radio Clyde off last night after they actually stated a Puyol quote that Boyd was better than Larsson. Felt physically sick.

Whit :lol: 

Puyol :crywank::001::peanut::000000082:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

If that cunt Strachan had a braincell he'd be encouraging all the Scottish players playing in the championship to fuck themselves of to Europe and play in a top division. Surely playing against the likes of Bayern, Dortmund, Madrid(s) Barca, Inter, Milan, Juventus, Porto, Benfica, Zenit, PSG, Marseille, Lyon etc. most weeks is much better than playing against Bristol City or Rotherham? 

The reason Belguim have a great team is that all their players are playing in Europe's top leagues. They're developing at a high standard. 

Hartson is a deluded cunt, but hey, we already knew that. 

Surely??? Fucking DEFINITELY!!!! 

Gregco on Twitter tweeted a fake image of a Puyol quote, Gerry McCulloch read it aloud on air and the fenians lost the plot.

McCulloch has tweeted the boy saying he needs to get out more and get a bird n aw that, tarrier mess :lol: 

He had the taigs in total meltdown on Twitter yesterday, some of his tweets are excellent.

1 hour ago, Max1872 said:

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  10m10 minutes ago

Clyde can fuck off. Boyd better than Henrik? What the fuck does Puyol know about fitbaw? Zombie bastard.

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  11m

Turned Radio Clyde off last night after they actually stated a Puyol quote that Boyd was better than Larsson. Felt physically sick.

Whit :lol: 

Twitter is brilliant when they start greeting.

58 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Gregco on Twitter tweeted a fake image of a Puyol quote, Gerry McCulloch read it aloud on air and the fenians lost the plot.

McCulloch has tweeted the boy saying he needs to get out more and get a bird n aw that, tarrier mess :lol: 

He had the taigs in total meltdown on Twitter yesterday, some of his tweets are excellent.

Just brilliant :lol::lol: 

Their official Facebook page posted this. I despise them but even I feel embarrassed for them here, how absolutely pathetic and needy is that? There are just no words to sum that monstrosity of a club up ????

IMG_0742.JPG

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Their official Facebook page posted this. I despise them but even I feel embarrassed for them here, how absolutely pathetic and needy is that? There are just no words to sum that monstrosity of a club up ????

IMG_0742.JPG

They're so desperate for approval hahaha

None of the quotes are quotes but I believe the actual words were ...

"I've been fortunate to leave without a fucking sore hole"

"When you step out at Sheltic park you don't expect to step back in without your hole being tampered with"

"The Shmeltic cunts are very speshull and I will send in the social service as soon as I get out the showers with my hole intact"

2 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

They're so desperate for approval hahaha

Over 100 years of living in our Shadow has developed a deep rotted inferiority complex which results in them seeking approval to the point of it being shamefully embarrassing. 

The cunts might have the upper hand just now and in moments in time they might again in the future however in their hearts they know they are scum and their destiny is to be second to us.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

IMG_0742.JPG

They could post pictures of god himself praising them but it wouldn't change the fact the hid and harboured a paedophile ring. ?

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

IMG_0742.JPG

It's all in the translation, they make it up :lol:

4 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

None of the quotes are quotes but I believe the actual words were ...

"I've been fortunate to leave without a fucking sore hole"

"When you step out at Sheltic park you don't expect to step back in without your hole being tampered with"

"The Shmeltic cunts are very speshull and I will send in the social service as soon as I get out the showers with my hole intact"

Don't forget the famous Puyol quote,

'thank Fuck I am over 16'

17 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Ronny Doolally says the pressure of them having "10 million fans and 60,000 at every home game" was too much for him. :lol:

Remember those thousands of empty seats, Ronny?

As I stated before there is not a more deluded self mythologizing vainglorious club in world sport

Some of the absolute belters they've came out with over the years are just so crazy they're barely believeable 

The Establishment

SFA don't want Celtic to win a treble and that's why they always lose semi finals

The attendances were poor because a lot of people had to buy their kids school uniform so couldn't afford to go to a game

Inverness fans were pulling Celtic players down in the penalty area

The Thai Tims ?? "Paul Mcblide is deadddd but his speerit lives on" 

9m fans in Seville

Candlelight vigils for Neil Lennon. Changing the Parkhead pre-match music to 'something inside so strong' to support Neil Lennon

Using their dole money to get two things printed in a newspaper - one of them a Swiss newspaper and was written in French? ?

The list goes on. This is the most aptly named thread on RM as they continue to provide the laughs the sad, desperate, incestious mutants 

21 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Some of the absolute belters they've came out with over the years are just so crazy they're barely believeable 

The Establishment

SFA don't want Celtic to win a treble and that's why they always lose semi finals

The attendances were poor because a lot of people had to buy their kids school uniform so couldn't afford to go to a game

Inverness fans were pulling Celtic players down in the penalty area

The Thai Tims ?? "Paul Mcblide is deadddd but his speerit lives on" 

9m fans in Seville

Candlelight vigils for Neil Lennon. Changing the Parkhead pre-match music to 'something inside so strong' to support Neil Lennon

Using their dole money to get two things printed in a newspaper - one of them a Swiss newspaper and was written in French? ?

The list goes on. This is the most aptly named thread on RM as they continue to provide the laughs the sad, desperate, incestious mutants 

Applepine

I'm a Catholic but am no a Roman

About Deila  "Get that Danish cunt tae fuck"

8 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Let's see his original tweet mate :lol:

Archived