* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, RD.1872 said:

Boy I work with went to the same school as him & his brother, said you'll struggle to find a pair of more bitter tarrier bastards than they 2.

They were all getting fast tracked after the referees strike and they got rid of Dallas and Mcdonald .

Fully expect never to see the last one we got again in vital OF game .

Who was the ref when we stopped them winning the league at our place. He sent 2 of them off. He was getting all the big games at that point .

He didn't after this

Count on him getting an OF game next season

Just now, eejay the dj said:

This thread should now be ended

Start one again when we actually do have something to laugh about

It is a jinx 

Got to take the rough with the smooth mate. Well be laughing at these cunts tomorrow when the press proclaim them unbeatable and compare them to the arsenal invincibles

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

This thread should now be ended

Start one again when we actually do have something to laugh about

Okay, don't panic I'll give you a couple of starters.

Helicopter Sunday

The Seville Calculator

Scott 'Lego' Brown

Champion League Group stages 2016/7

Lincoln Red Imps

Letter from the club telling the clatty bastards to wash so they didn't offend the rest of the clatty bastards.

etc

etc:mutley:

8 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Got to take the rough with the smooth mate. Well be laughing at these cunts tomorrow when the press proclaim them unbeatable and compare them to the arsenal invincibles

Hope they do emulate the invincibles, look what happened to that team after that season.

51 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Me personally will avoid all mhedia for the next few days till the tripe dies down.

I am with you on that score,pity others on here appear to want to sook Brenda's boaby.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Me personally will avoid all mhedia for the next few days till the tripe dies down.

I agree with you on that front.  Had enough of their pish.  I can only hope we get our act together soon because it's hard to take at the moment.

I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again just to try and put a positive spin on things

Rodgers didn't build that team, simple as that. It's a squad of players Deila bought for millions but couldn't get the best out of. Dembele was going to celtc before Rodgers got there as well so he shouldn't go down as his signing. Sinclair, fair enough, Brenda signed him and he's turned out good, but what would you expect signing a player worth £4-5m playing in Scotland? 

If they lose 2 or 3 of their truly world-class players.... And Rodgers is forced to bring in more players, then it'll be interesting to see how he does. Considering Toure, Gamboa, De Vries and the other cunt Eboue don't get a game and they're all his signings.

His purchases at Liverpool were mostly embarrassing as well, Balotelli, Ings, Markovic, Aspas, Lovren, Mignolet.. to name a few. An absolute shower of shite when you consider the money he spent.

He's got the luxury of inheriting a squad worth millions whilst their rivals can barely scrape £1-2m together for a transfer kitty. It's one of the easiest jobs in football he's took on, I don't buy the hype, all he's doing is what Deila should have been doing the past few years. Hopefully he has to bring in his own players and we'll see how he does then.

If Rodgers wanted a gig back in the EPL, I don't understand why he came to Scotland. A Championship club surely was his best route as the words "mickey mouse" will always be applied to the Scottish league down south. They will judge him by his European results, which from here don't look too great.

A bit of a catch-22 here. I want Rodgers gone, but that means Celtic doing well in Europe. Nevertheless if an EPL club came in tomorrow, he would be gone in a flash.

15 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Back in the 90s, when we were doing the 9, weren't their two Champions League spots for Scottish clubs?  

No just one. 

only the champions were permitted up until around 98iirc

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No just one. 

only the champions were permitted up until around 98iirc

Yeah I remember that now.

With that lot having access to the only CL spot they'll be able to keep spending each summer to stay ahead domestically.  We must find a way to break that cycle.  Either a large investment from the board or a manager who can perform miracles on the park. 

9 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

2001/2 was the first season two Scottish teams were in the CL

We got beat by Fenerbache in the qualifiers.

Game was on a delayed transmission on eurosport 

Archived