* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

27 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

Ironically I reckon the manky bastards will only spend money if they go OUT on Tuesday.

The fans will be gunning for Lawwell and the board and a spending what looks like decent dough on a player or two is what they will do to appease and try and win backing again.

Sadly I think you’re right, they’ll spend a few quid before the end of the window.

I think they’re also waiting to see how we look, to see how little they think they can get away with spending. If we continue the decent start then they’ll have to chuck some money about.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, tm91 said:

It's in their accounts. 52 million in 2017. :lol:  Their expenditure on salaries jumped up from £36m in 2016. Wonder what happened then to make them spend so much more...

Without Champions League Group stage money and their feeder-club Southampton transfer strategy they're fucked. Dembele and the pyoor-best-left-back-in-the-world-so-he-is might end up on the south coast before too long. :lol: 

no champions league and Southampton relegated .yes please 

46 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

Ironically I reckon the manky bastards will only spend money if they go OUT on Tuesday.

The fans will be gunning for Lawwell and the board and a spending what looks like decent dough on a player or two is what they will do to appease and try and win backing again.

this is my theory too .let Brenda spend .cos his record is awful 

8 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I've not thought the Lafferty thing through, we should buy him and loan him back to hearts for the rest of the season with the proviso that he doesn't play against us.

this would wind the cunts right up .

wouldn't be too long before a rule would be made up that you can't stop a player playing against his parent club 

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

Sadly I think you’re right, they’ll spend a few quid before the end of the window.

I think they’re also waiting to see how we look, to see how little they think they can get away with spending. If we continue the decent start then they’ll have to chuck some money about.

Aye, they’ll have to console the mutants if they go oot on Tuesday.

1 hour ago, RWB72 said:

They’ve started fighting each other already 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gregco_/status/1028331199738073088

brilliant. 

just imagine what'll happen if they get put out of the champions league, if brenda leaves, or even better when we get 55. i'd honestly expect some of them to be put on suicide watch.

___

lmfao just watched the PES 2019 scottish premiership trailer. his head actually does look like a piece of lego. they couldn't make it round enough and didn't bother with his eyebrows.

h4hyPMd.jpg

spot the difference:

oBffaIK.jpg

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

For anyone who hasn’t read this, some truths being told.

A3ABACEC-2561-4A23-A835-F4E1DCA2E67B.thumb.jpeg.fef0aaf43c96ec92da947f2cd02e6381.jpeg

After Sky having a bit about his spending yesterday, then this, it appears cracks are developing for the arrogant tosser.

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

The only way they spend if they crash out is if they off load boyata and dembele , I'm not sure who will pay for dembele with his recent record with injuries, the reality is they tried to penny pinch on Mcginn, if they had money they would of offered the cash required, they only spent the money on Eduardo as they got money back for armstrong

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The only way they spend if they crash out is if they off load boyata and dembele , I'm not sure who will pay for dembele with his recent record with injuries, the reality is they tried to penny pinch on Mcginn, if they had money they would of offered the cash required, they only spent the money on Eduardo as they got money back for armstrong

Tbh mate I know very little about our own finances, let alone theirs, as it bores me to tears. However, I find it hard to believe that they can’t find the cash for a couple of £3/4m players if their fans are baying for blood.

Written by the sports columnist of the year. Pray tell me one gets such an accolade?

Is it sports columnist of the year in his house, street, village or national. Guess I'll never know but good on him for risking his career.

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

What were they saying mate? 

Not too sure but someone posted a picture yesterday of what they had on the screen when discussing Rodgers complaining about spending, showed how much he had spent and it kinda dis-proves his point.

Archived