* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Fucked out tomorrow and then by Partick on Saturday will make the "Carlsberg" week for me. Both possible I think.

Aek were involved in our week from hell also beaten from the scum and Falkirk.

50 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Players agents touting their players to teams all over Europe. They are coming down with a bang.

Apart the world’s greatest left back, Ntcham is their biggest asset and I think he’ll be off in the event of a Greek tragedy tonight. 

1 minute ago, harlands plater said:

Can’t help feeling they’re going to scrape through tonight and the next round, and the mhedia love-in will pick up as though nothing ever happened.

Course they will and we'll all be reading tomorrow how that's them through to the world cup final 

1 minute ago, harlands plater said:

Can’t help feeling they’re going to scrape through tonight and the next round, and the mhedia love-in will pick up as though nothing ever happened.

Don’t believe the hype. They’ve been under zero pressure for a long time. If I can’t have a Greek grubbing, I’d love nil nil tonight.

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Course they will and we'll all be reading tomorrow how that's them through to the world cup final 

Only 6 times has a Scottish team in this position gone through in Europe mate. They're going to have to be fucking class to go over there and beat that AEK team at home - who have only lost twice at home over the past 25 games or something. 

They're on for a humbling tonight and I'm looking forward to the implosion. 

14 minutes ago, tm91 said:

He is one of their few genuinely 'class-above' players. Sell him and they'd begin to struggle a lot, lot more.

I hate praising their players but aye, he's excellent. He's literally what I was hoping Ejaria would be for us...

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Wonder if the re-signing of Izaguirre is insurance in case the world’s greatest left back goes to a European team this month for a gazillion euros?

Imagine the uproar if they go out the UCL and sell Tierney and Ntcham ??

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The irony is that they should be the other way round with the SCOTTISH Sun leading with a story about a (supposedly) SCOTTISH team instead of hiding it.

exactlymy thoughts .media up here now part of the cover up 

Archived