* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Since 2012, they've scrambled for tickets for 2 semi-finals against us, and now we're back in the top league there's suddenly a rush for season tickets.  And they still claim we're dead :lol: This level of retardation actually concerns me.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, harlands plater said:

Been reading a lot of guff about how "Brendan Rodgers made Luis Suarez into the world class player he is".

Or maybe, Luis Suarez made Brendan Rodgers look a far better manager than he actually is?

Suarez was amazing at ajax and unDerbyshire Dalglish 

It's actually hilarious watching them all queuing for season tickets now that Rangers are back whilst at the same saying we're not Rangers anymore but trying to get our license revoked and being adamant that we're going back into administration any minute now

That hurt my head just writing it, delusion doesn't even begin to cover it

20 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Been reading a lot of guff about how "Brendan Rodgers made Luis Suarez into the world class player he is".

Or maybe, Luis Suarez made Brendan Rodgers look a far better manager than he actually is?

The stars aligned for Rodgers that one season and he still didn't have it in him to get over the line. Look at the collapse 3-0 up vs Crystal Palace. His other two seasons showed him up for what he was, a dreadfully average manager who was guilty of believing he was doing better than he actually was

8 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

The stars aligned for Rodgers that one season and he still didn't have it in him to get over the line. Look at the collapse 3-0 up vs Crystal Palace. His other two seasons showed him up for what he was, a dreadfully average manager who was guilty of believing he was doing better than he actually was

brendan-rodgers-david-brent.jpg?w=510&h=

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

I see the Guardian haven't printed their advert because the daft tarriers fucked up and sent them it in French, fucking retards!

"It concerns a situation that has little resonance outside Scotland and, arguably, outside Glasgow, about Rangers Football Club having gone into administration in 2012 followed by its re-emergence as a reconstituted entity.

The nub of the shareholders’ allegation is that rules were broken by the Scottish Football Association (SFA) in order to allow the “new” Rangers to obtain a Uefa licence to play in European Champions League.

To be honest, the background is much more complicated. A fuller account can be found on a site called the offshore game. But I hope my short version provides just enough context to deal with the complaint about the advert.

Firstly, I need to deal with claims that the Guardian agreed to run it and then refused to do so at the last minute.

My understanding is that the advert was indeed booked in, but that the copy had not been seen at the time. It was in French, the ad having previously been published in a Swiss newspaper.

Once it was translated into English, the usual procedure for dealing with all ads kicked in. The content was reviewed in the normal way and it was decided, on balance, that it did not comply with the Guardian’s advertising terms and conditions. I believe legal advice was also sought.

A Guardian News & Media (GNM) spokesperson said:

“All adverts submitted for publication are considered on a case-by-case basis to assess suitability for publication according to our advertising terms and conditions.

The Guardian reserves the right to reject adverts at our discretion. Either the acceptance or refusal of advertising does not in any way reflect our editorial position.”

If even a Rangers hater like Greenslade starts to grow weary with them it really does tell you all you need to know. They are a total embarrassment to this country.

46 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

"It concerns a situation that has little resonance outside Scotland and, arguably, outside Glasgow, about Rangers Football Club having gone into administration in 2012 followed by its re-emergence as a reconstituted entity.

The nub of the shareholders’ allegation is that rules were broken by the Scottish Football Association (SFA) in order to allow the “new” Rangers to obtain a Uefa licence to play in European Champions League.

To be honest, the background is much more complicated. A fuller account can be found on a site called the offshore game. But I hope my short version provides just enough context to deal with the complaint about the advert.

Firstly, I need to deal with claims that the Guardian agreed to run it and then refused to do so at the last minute.

My understanding is that the advert was indeed booked in, but that the copy had not been seen at the time. It was in French, the ad having previously been published in a Swiss newspaper.

Once it was translated into English, the usual procedure for dealing with all ads kicked in. The content was reviewed in the normal way and it was decided, on balance, that it did not comply with the Guardian’s advertising terms and conditions. I believe legal advice was also sought.

“All adverts submitted for publication are considered on a case-by-case basis to assess suitability for publication according to our advertising terms and conditions.

The Guardian reserves the right to reject adverts at our discretion. Either the acceptance or refusal of advertising does not in any way reflect our editorial position.”

If even a Rangers hater like Greenslade starts to grow weary with them it really does tell you all you need to know. They are a total embarrassment to this country.

Another bheggar who can't get his facts right though! He's saying we went into admin prior to playing in the Champions League.

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

:lol: they really are a fucked up bunch.......:bomb_piggary:

They are fucking unbelieveable. Just read them arguing about this Res 12 and the Guardian not printing their Jackanory ad. 

Reasons for not printing include.

Rangers fans will stop buying the Guardian

Advertisers blocked it.

The British Gov put pressure on them.!!!!!!

Jim Traynor sent a dummy article and /or put pressure on them.

Rangers fans would bombard them with emails ( the great unwashed don't do irony. Lol.)

It was sent in French.

The SFA put pressure on.

The mafia killed JFK

etc, etc etc

See that shit Alex Thomson is sniffing around it too. There is a John James article that reads like a Le Carre spy novel too. Honestly if you don't mind getting dirty and can stand the smell have a read of the last 4 or 5 pages of The Board inc Res 12 thread. I'm still sniggering thinking about it. They are absolute demented, deluded, paranoid thick fannies. One of them can't even spell UEFA:D. I kid you not.

Archived