Disallowed goal

The linesmans position is what sickens me most, if he cant make the correct call in situations like that then he has no right to do that job

The ball is clearly over the line, you can tell simply because the ball isnt in line with any of the posts

The fact of the matter is we were piss poor in application and attitude in the first half , not for the first time this season

I for one do not blame walter on this occasion either , I said earlier in the season we have to many who think they are stars and have a god given right to see teams roll over ................. WRONG we have to earn the title not hope that others will feck up and hand it to us ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, were still in this

Be interesting to see what Hibs do against the Mhanks though !!

It's hard to tell from that angle.

Regardless of that we had enough chances to win two games in the second half. Novo definitely helped us lift the tempo in the second half but the chances he missed were awful! We need to take those if we have any hope of winning the league!!

The fact of the matter is we were piss poor in application and attitude in the first half , not for the first time this season

I for one do not blame walter on this occasion either , I said earlier in the season we have to many who think they are stars and have a god given right to see teams roll over ................. WRONG we have to earn the title not hope that others will feck up and hand it to us ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, were still in this

Be interesting to see what Hibs do against the Mhanks though !!

Bend over!

That picture actually makes me feel sick.

Same mate Im gutted and to make it worse a couldnt get a sleep on the way home coz that wee guy is always next to us.

Am seriously considernin gettin a new bus coz this wee guy is doing ma head in.

A cant even look at the papers today.

WE WERE CHEATED FACT

To me this looks over the line.

dsc00398n.jpg

Linesman's position is good, but doesn't mean he got it right though.

for me if the camera angle is in line with the post as it isint here then its a goal for me.

Bearing in mind the WHOLE ball has to be over the line I don't think you can tell from that angle. The linesman is in a great position to see it.

Don't get me wrong I screamed for it at the time and wish it had been given but I just don't think it's conclusive.

We blew it ourself last night, missed chances and a lack of closing down Riordan cost us, not the decision on this 'goal'.

ill say it was deffo a goal, i rarely see that getting called a no goal, if it were the gypsies they wud have had it, plus walters comments on the linesman putting the flag down and already making way to the centre and then changed his mind, walter asked him and he said he was tryng to keep up with the play, the play where? the ball was at the goal mouth so never moved did it, walter says make wat you can from it, it puzzles me

That was a goal and so were the goals against Motherwell and Aberdeen. Poor decisions by the officials in my opinion. We should be 9 points clear. Ach well, onward and upward. Lets just score more than the T**** over the next two games, I'll be happy wi that.

Guest therabbitt

I'm afraid we will never know. The angles of Setanta are naturally as pish as the rest of their coverage.

I wouldn't actually be surprised if there was an angle that could prove it was a goal and it was suppressed by that channel :ph34r:

We had plenty other chances to put the game to bed and the team couldn't take them. It's a cliché, but sometimes that's football. It's going to be tough, but if the team ever needed motivation, then this is it.