Timmy Crying On Radio Snyde 1

Maryann

just heard a timmy whinging on radio snyde that it is a disgrace that hibs played for a draw lol

what a idiot, why should hibs do the scum a favour?

lol lets aw laugh at celtic na na na na

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

gary nobwell was saying that hibs didnt play for the fans and try and play football, they just sat back, negative football aint what fans want to see, not perfoming for there fans boo hoo ya fanjita

gary nobwell was saying that hibs didnt play for the fans and try and play football, they just sat back, negative football aint what fans want to see, not perfoming for there fans boo hoo ya fanjita

I postulate that the Hibs fans were more happy in the draw than if they had got pumped 2-0!

just heard a timmy whinging on radio snyde that it is a disgrace that hibs played for a draw :lol:

what a idiot, why should hibs do the scum a favour?

lol lets aw laugh at celtic na na na na

Timmy is a unique creature indeed <cr>

C'mon Timmy, say hello to us IF YOUVE GOT THE BALLS ;)

I postulate that the Hibs fans were more happy in the draw than if they had got pumped 2-0!

i know, coldwell is nuts, what a knob, seen him on his knees at the end, imagine trying to put the blame on Mixu and his hibees, what an arsehole.

player of the year, eh, hes a hammer thrower who couldnt trap a bag of cement. a real sore loser, a real poor player.

snyde will be spewing tonight, the whole station and all their timmy listeners, ha ha

WATP

Andy Walker sounded so downhearted and gutted, he was ready to cry as is Jim Duffy on Setanta the now

oh they will all be hurting, jim duffy, andy walker, keevins, mcguire/martin, roughy, the laptop rhebels, they will all be sick

its great!

i love it when you can hear their hurt over the tranny.

Im going to use the 'listen again' feature and listen later :)

av checked mate, i cant get it up, fridays is the last one on, i dont think they will put it on, the whole station will be sick, suzie mcguire and all that, its going to be great listening, i dont get clyde 2, really want to hear the tims slabbering live on the airwaves.

av checked mate, i cant get it up, fridays is the last one on, i dont think they will put it on, the whole station will be sick, suzie mcguire and all that, its going to be great listening, i dont get clyde 2, really want to hear the tims slabbering live on the airwaves.

Ah, I see flecky. They've convienietly 'forgot' to load it up for people to listen to it again.

Clyde1 are very naughty bhoys ;)

Ah, I see flecky. They've convienietly 'forgot' to load it up for people to listen to it again.

Clyde1 are very naughty bhoys ;)

indeed they have coops, a bit like setanta not showing a rerun of the live old firm game last week, they show EVERY other game rerun live!

och well, the phone ins will be interesting this week!

;)

Check out this ragin mick from a Hibs forum.....

Your club are a disgrace, your fans are a disgrace ...

But you will not stop the Mighty Celts.

You may have 'forgotten' your history and turned your cowardly backs away from the fact that you were founded by Irish immigrants, but we haven't forgotten and you hold absolutely no credit with us or with many fans abroad that we speak to, who are themselves disgusted when we tell them of your fans treason.

Your performance today, both on and off the park were a disgrace. Applauding and cheering a 0-0 draw like the small minded h*** you are when you have nothing to play for. Well smile while you can because this time next week, Celtic will be Champions again for the 4th season in a row and the h*** will be in deep, deep turmoil.

You will never beat the Celtic.

:mutley: