Samaras

The guys outburst, just leads me to think of BP9s thread, and, the whole message that I (at times lol) harp on about, about how we are traditionally better than them, in the way we conduct ourselves. I would be absolutely disgusted if a Rangers player said that in the press, yet, they do it all the time. Caldwell did it after Hibs.

Now they arent having everything their own way, we are seeing a return to form, and, all the nuggets screaming for the managers head etc. We should look at that, and, remember who WE are next time someone is thinking about posting the abusive stuff (tu)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently we are top of the league by default

They are a better team according to the Marylyn Manson lookalike and we are top only because of Celtics mistakes.

Dunfermline lay down, thats why we won the league then, nothing to do with Thomson missing a pen at Rugby park, by that rational he must be a closet bear?

Walter, Ally and Kenny pin this nonsense from the bbc site on the dressing room wall sunday. No team talk required

Don't deserve it?

Beaten Celtc on two occassions in the league this season, to their one.

Better record since the turn of the year.

Top golascorer at our club.

Won more games than them in the league.

Lost the same.

Drawn less than them.

Best defence in the league.

16 points from our last 18 - celtc have taken 11 over the same period.

Same number of clean sheets.

Better home, and, away record.

Who the fuck is Samaras trying to kid? He's a filthy, dirty beadrhattling bastard.

Another reason to go out, and, take Dundee United apart on Sunday!

Can i add something to that :( Hes also P*sh :(

That made me lol.

We lost a 7 point gap before and they were better team?

They lost a 7 point gap and they are better team?

Mind Games. Fuck Em'

Georgios Samaras claims Celtic are better than Rangers - and insists the Gers will be undeserving champions if they clinch the title on Sunday.

Rangers surrendered a seven-point lead last season to allow their Old Firm rivals to come from behind to take their third Scottish Premier League title.

This term, Celtic have relinquished an eight-point advantage to leave Rangers within one win of wrenching the title back from Parkhead.

The Light Blues are two points clear at the top of the SPL and victory in their final game of the campaign against Dundee United at Tannadice - regardless of how Celtic get on against Hearts at Parkhead - would make Walter Smith's side champions.

However, Celtic striker Samaras does not buy into the traditional belief the best team always win the league.

"Like last year, they were seven points clear and we won the title and I said that we were the better team," he said. "Now it's the opposite.

"But if they are going to win it, I don't think they deserve it.

"I think we are a better team than them.

"If they are going to win it then fair play - but it's our mistakes (that let them) and I think we are a better team than Rangers."

Makes no sence what so ever.

I could understand if we were ahead again this seeason but to say it with roles around the other way just retarded.

Does anyone remmber any rangers players crying to the papers last year about anything/

very bitter sore loser who has done fuck all where he is apart from run about like a headless chicken big feckin nancy boy wish they would get a grip there pish and alway will be bunch of inbred hypocrites

The team who finishes top deserves to win the title if you win by points!!

Winning on GD can be classed as lucky but if you win it then you have done something more than the other team to deserve it more.

Don't deserve it?

Beaten Celtc on two occassions in the league this season, to their one.

Better record since the turn of the year.

Top golascorer at our club.

Won more games than them in the league.

Lost the same.

Drawn less than them.

Best defence in the league.

16 points from our last 18 - celtc have taken 11 over the same period.

Same number of clean sheets.

Better home, and, away record.

Who the fuck is Samaras trying to kid? He's a filthy, dirty beadrhattling bastard.

Another reason to go out, and, take Dundee United apart on Sunday!

Nice one (tu)

Samaras is just ragin cos he looks like Freddie Mercury but with more AIDS.

When we win this title it will be partly down to you ya big ugly, greasy, pishy bastatrd! :D

LOL