***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

aka1wz.jpg

Cracker!

BEST ONE IN AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER!!!! Can't wait to get one, complete with the Gold Champion's armbadges, and name and number on the back! (haven't decided what player yet)

WATP!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I'm in a minority but I don't like the checks at all, seen it a few hours ago and it is growing on me, but the checks make it look tacky like some of the 80's horrors imo.

Those 80s horrors you talk about are imho the classic jerseys of the last 30 years, mark the beginning of the modern resurgence of the club, I guess it probably depends what decade you first became a fan, and I'm guessing you were probably a 90s boy, an era of success, but also of some pretty shitty shirts. I think the last decades strips have been pretty gash too, but I'm liking the checks.

I think its brilliaant! better than adid\ss

what happened to the adidas strip, that you told us about, you even told us your source.

was it just bullshit,

letting your belly rumble.

oh dear rangers,time to get out of that umbro contract,that is cheap looking pish in my opinion.

some of the next seasons umbro kits are really very good design templates,such as man.city,sunderland,west ham,etc

but as usual we are given the tacky end of the market,although saying that i think last seasons was one of our best ever.

but this 'new' chess board shite looks like a poundstretcher or matalan tee shirt,or one of those 'official' ones sold in every nook and cranny throughout the med.holiday resorts. very dissapointed if this is it.retro my arse.

It looks amazing, if theres any left by friday, I will pre-order... does any think it looks a bit tight fit? Im gonna go with the size from last years shirt anyway, one of the problems of pre-ordering clothes online

possibly the best kit since 2003. this is excellent.

the chequered pattern looks great and it is unique. I finally get the feeling from Umbro that this is a RANGERS kit and not a replica of another club. well done Umbro, and its about time.