Do Rangers still exist?

Tontospal

The problem with Rangers right now is there is absolutely nothing happening at all. There's nothing to report on. Timmy is the team in transition so the press is focusing on them.

I admit I've never seen it this quiet, but usually the fans are moaning about negative stories about our club.

Put it this way, have you guys seen online any major stories about Rangers which should have been in the papers and weren't?

I haven't.

were hardly appearing in news these days. Everytime I buy a paper or watch sky sports its always about celtic. Way media actin these days you only thing 1 team in scotland. I am considering not buy paper because i am sick of seeing them tim bastards on back pages.

Guest gersfan2233
I've never known there to be so little press coverage of Rangers.

You would think there is only one team in Glasgow.

pal there is ONLY 1 team in glasgow and they are the spl and scottish cup WINNERS rangers celtic there 2nd best allways have BEEN and will allways be

if that annoys the timmy's then who gives a fuck

I think Rangers are doing what they do best here. Letting Celtic run their mouth about how they will take the title back, turn them into Barcelona, in for just about every player on the world.

Rangers are doing their stuff behind closed doors, as Timmy will pounce on any of our transfer targets.

I don't know if no news is good news.

My big fear is that we're struggling to clear some of the deadwood or main players and until that happens we have little or no money to spend on transfer targets.

Having said that, apart from Real's breaking the bank there has hardly been any transfer activity at all.

I don't know if no news is good news.

My big fear is that we're struggling to clear some of the deadwood or main players and until that happens we have little or no money to spend on transfer targets.

Having said that, apart from Real's breaking the bank there has hardly been any transfer activity at all.

also remember the window aint open yet (tu)

I don't mind that it's all quiet from us and Timmy acting like they've got next season's CL in the bag, it just sets the cunts up for a massive fall.

Also, Smith has been around long enough to know that being mouthy in the press is just asking for a kicking when things falter.

when we won the league strachan chucks it and celtic claim the headlines when the beggars appointed their new dream team we should have unveiled our new home top next day launch the dvd next day the new away top etc and give the beggars some of theie own medicine

The exact same happened last time we won the title. It was almost a complete media blackout , only ended when the signing of Hemdani was announced.

The exact same happened last time we won the title. It was almost a complete media blackout , only ended when the signing of Hemdani was announced.

excactly, lets be honest, "we are rangers SUPER RANGERS!! no one likes us we dont care, we hate the celtic fe..."" ect ect lol

No news is good news in some ways as it shows we have a settled club, plus its not as if we feel the need to pressure the media into writing needless articles to fill column inches and keep a certain warmongering chairman in the news. Which makes me wonder what 'Dr' John Reids MP expenses were, but thats something for another thread :pipe: