315 members have voted

1. 1. Celtic Win To Us Get Into Pot 2

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's more chance of Fiorentina & Athletico winning their qualifiers than Celtic anyway, so I'll definitely take Celtic getting papped out by Arsenal & us getting all the TV dosh.

Making it into pot 2 won't necessarily give us an easier group anyway & even if it did, we don't need an easier group.

i would give up the 2m just to see them bastards get pumped

money means feck all if ye canny rip it oot a pape when the champions league music starts

cmon the goooooooooooooooonners

my feelings aswel

is it just arsenal that needs to go out for us to get to pot 2??

No 2 out of Arsenal, Lyon, Sporting CP and Panathanaikos need to be knocked out for us to be in Pot 2.

I want them beaten to a pulp by the Gunners in both legs, not only beaten, humiliated, decimated, deflated, confibulated (OK, I made that last one up) and then run out of London by right-minded British citizens (like wot' I am) and chased back to their clatty plastic-Irish hovels.

Any sport, any time.............I want them beat.

Can't fucking believe that 29 Bears have voted yes in this poll. That's just not right.

Totally agree with you mate-i despair when i see polls like this but then again the Rangers support of today don't surprise me anymore.Too many do-gooders and not enough of the old school where hatred of that mob was compulsory.

I would rather see either Pana, Sporting or Lyon go out to give us the bump to pot 2.

But.... If them beating Arsenal gives us an easier group and lets us get through to the knockout round then I won't complain.

They will be in Pot 4 if they qualify, so no danger of them doing much damage.

Hell no, I'd rather take our chances in Pot 3 - plus I'm hoping for Real Madrid ;)

Anyway, if we're worried about co-efficients and the like I'd rather they had a wee run in Europa and had to deal with Thursday/Sunday football. Can only be to our advantage.

Personally, for the long term future yes, but if we are that skint, would need to think about it
no way,i dont care who they play,i support glasgow rangers.so if they get put oot so be it,i never what them 2 win at anything.thats just the way iam.i detest this club for wat they stand for.

I'm hoping Fiorentina and Atletico do us a favour.

Mon the Gooooooooooooooooooooners

Im expecting them to

As for this thread, there is no big difference between pot 2 and 3

However there is a big difference between getting all the CL money, and splitting it.

Come on the gooners

I'm hoping Fiorentina and Atletico do us a favour.

Mon the Gooooooooooooooooooooners

Im expecting them to

As for this thread, there is no big difference between pot 2 and 3

However there is a big difference between getting all the CL money, and splitting it.

Come on the gooners

well said mate.thats wat i was thinking.dont give these traitors any room send them back 2 were (they want 2 be from)ROI.