When do you support England?

Tumshie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can never support England.

When you live in England, you will despise them at football. The constant 1966 drivel, the "we have a god given right to win it" attitude, the belief players such as Glen Johnson are world-class is ridiculous.

I'll glady support them in the Ashes, seeing as the England squad also consists of the occasional Irish, Welshmen and maybe one day a Scot.

But as for football, I support against England every game. Except maybe against the Italians if it was a 3rd place play-off

Premiership is my favourite league, and I really respect English players like Terry and Lampard. So as a football fan, I love watching England play because they're so good.

Pretty much the same as this.

Also at the cricket, there's been at least one Scotsman in my time that has played for England and plenty welsh.

Not bothered about that much about rugby.

Premiership is my favourite league, and I really respect English players like Terry and Lampard. So as a football fan, I love watching England play because they're so good.

Also at the cricket, there's been at least one Scotsman in my time that has played for England and plenty welsh.

i heard you have a st georges cross above your headboard

You could do with some kind of cross above yours to keep away the nasties...

You could do with some kind of cross above yours to keep away the nasties...

now now :pipe:

But then a St George's cross would not necessarily represent England....

But then a St George's cross would not necessarily represent England....

aw fuck off manti

I wanted England to win the T20, but I'm not really bothered about them winning the Ashes.

Tell me thats a wind up ffs, 90% of the time they are howling, personally i love seeing them humped at everything.