***The Official Scotland vs Holland Thread***

Juno

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotland coach George Burley: "We came off with a lot of pride against the Netherlands. We deserved something from the game. We put so much into the game and got nothing out of it. I want to continue as manager Scotland."

I'm sure you do ya old drunk.

Now fuck off.

Scotland coach George Burley: "We came off with a lot of pride against the Netherlands. We deserved something from the game. We put so much into the game and got nothing out of it. I want to continue as manager Scotland."

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Nicholas gave 4 reasons why Burley should stay/not enough for him to get the sack:

McGregor, Ferguson, Boyd and George Peat blaming Iwelumo.

Nicholas is a fucking bell-end.

Aye then he started talking about,walter smith Walking Away To Rangers, and Alex Mcleish going to Birmingham.

Ignore Nicholas hes a fanny.

Scotland gave a good account of themselves tonight, lot of players came out with pass marks, some dont.

Brown was extremely poor IMO not just cause its him, although it doesnt matter as it seems only us "bitter" Rangers fans think this.

Anyway were out, was always going to happen.... now we can concentrate on the SPL and Champions league.

Bye Burley.

you can slate nicky all you want however in a way he's right, boyd turned his back on scotland (he wasn't the first) then big lee, then the boozegate scandal which was blown way out of proportion, they should never have been any where near the pitch in the first place, a nice fine and a suspension but no they had to make a big deal with it.

now that's out the way, what nicky said was right regarding the higher ups in the sfa, smith, peat and co need to GTF, there's no point having another manager drafted in to do the buisness when the problem is staring you in the face, ronald was right regarding the youth set up, seem to recall we where going to copy the dutch system may i ask what the hell happened?

gersfan5231, didn't you just get banned the other day for being glory hunting fanny? :rolleyes: