Rothen

Davie2909

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still finding his feet. He needs to see more of the ball but looks neat and tidy, never rushes a pass, and keeps it simple. I guess Papac doesn't like passing the ball to him?

His balls are pretty dangerous and I wish our attackers would learn to make an early move to the front post, as some of his deliveries were begging for someone to make that move.

Still finding his feet. He needs to see more of the ball but looks neat and tidy, never rushes a pass, and keeps it simple. I guess Papac doesn't like passing the ball to him?

His balls are pretty dangerous and I wish our attackers would learn to make an early move to the front post, as some of his deliveries were begging for someone to make that move.

papac never passes the ball to the left winger, does my head in, someone should have a word in his ear

A few good deliveries but Sasa Papac is a greedy fucker at times!

He always cuts inside, runs intro traffic and goes nowhere instead of pushing it out to Rothen and let him swing the ball in.

I totally agree with that !! We need a fresh look. I guess I'm saying Steve Smith.

hes a quality player and showed it against stuttgart.Will be another few weeks before we see the best of him imo.Remember hes 31 and has played all his career in france. It will take him time to settle. Better players than him have taken longer to settle into new style of football in another country.

So far i think he has been pretty bad playing in Scotland he looked good in the CL because you get time in that but you get no time in Scotland and that's why i think he has been poor. So hopefully he can improve.

We,ve been screaming out for a guy who can whip in the kind of crosses we,re seeing from him. I think he will be better as he gets more games. I used to defend Papac as one of our more reliable players but so far this season he is dire, gives his man far too much room, canny pass water and is doing Rothen no favours.

I thought the majority of the team tonight didn,t look interested. I still think this is a cup we should be playing our young guys in. I know some will disagree but i wouldn,t really be bothered if we went out if we were giving the young ones a chance.

So far i have seen Rothen against Motherwell, VFB and QOS im still trying to make my mind up. What do you guys think?

potential quality is there, ffs he has international caps for France, his deadballs and crosses are what we need and have been crying out for, OK he is not an out and out winger like we wanted but he brings a new dimention to the side and we have a great choice of midfielders now - central and wide - I say it's another great find from Wattie IMO