Top three Gers memories?

broxi51

just the same as the other thread, and don't want to be perceived as a negative sod so here goes

my personal favourite was the away game at leeds 2-1

any victory over the mhanks but the cup semi when konterman scored with that rocket

9 in a row at dundee united

honarable mentions to alania vlad..... u all now know what i mean, gazza hatrick agaisnt the sheeps and the laudraup show agaisnt hearts in the cup final.

oh and the 6-1 title winning game on the last day of the season. arrgh too many but hope there is a lot more

3 players

have to make it 4 can't seperate my all time favourites of goram, gazza, laudraup and albertz

rangers 3 tims 2 cup final 2002

penalty shoot out win v fiorentina

rangers 5 tims 1 1988

players

laudrup

mccoist

derek johnstone people forget how good he was

that 5-1 game was the one walters tore them apart

Winning the league at the piggery was the greatest day of my life.

Helicopter Sunday

Novo in Florence

but theres so many that run it close. But no matter what that night at the piggery in may 1999 will only ever be beaten by european success.

Winning the league at the piggery was the greatest day of my life.

Helicopter Sunday

Novo in Florence

but theres so many that run it close. But no matter what that night at the piggery in may 1999 will only ever be beaten by european success.

I have to agree with that night at the big jock knew camp. Was something that will never be beaten.I had so many fights that night after the game, all the way back to st enoch's tube station. number 1 always.

2 would be novo's pen against fiorentina and the cying of sheer relief and joy when all was going wrong in my life

3 fergie coming back onto the pitch v stuttgart and totally looking world class and winning the game for us by his total domination of midfield

Top Bears?

Cooper

Durrant

Albertz

Bobby Russell

Alex Macdonald

Tam Forsyth

DJ

Ian Ferguson

3 hemdanis goal against osasuna but also in the same week, his goal against celtic, dismayed by the events on the park in those two games but when those two goals went in to rescue thos two matches, sublime

2 lovenkrands winner against celtic 3/2

1. toss up between NIAR, helicopter sunday, road to manchester and celtic shame game to clinch the league

3 hemdanis goal against osasuna but also in the same week, his goal against celtic, dismayed by the events on the park in those two games but when those two goals went in to rescue thos two matches, sublime

1. toss up between NIAR, helicopter sunday, road to manchester and celtic shame game to clinch the league

Those two goals were about four months apart mate.

Those two goals were about four months apart mate.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:, looking back at the archive i got the celtic away game mixed up with the home game.

Celtic shame game to win the league even tho i was quite young

Lovenkrands goal v tims sc final, my 1st ever final

Either Helicopter sunday 1or2

Celtic 2-4

Konterman rocket

Seeeeeeeeeeeeebo goal v sheep shaggers

Ugo over head kick

ROAD TO MANCHESTER

I know its not 3 but my god its good to be a bluenose