***The Official Dundee v Rangers Thread***

Muff

I wonder if any of the younger lads/Beasley play well, will they keep their place in the team? Or is it a one-off?

I would suspect the latter

Probably the latter, but what happens if Wilson or another player - Beasley or a Wylde or Ness is a standout on the night?

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if any of the younger lads/Beasley play well, will they keep their place in the team? Or is it a one-off?

I would suspect the latter

Probably the latter, but what happens if Wilson or another player - Beasley or a Wylde or Ness is a standout on the night?

Beasley has the greatest chance I would think. Left midfield is still a problem area just like it was last year, so if DMB plays well he could find himself in contention. Even if the younger guys play well, I think they will still only get the odd sub appearance at the most or play in another cup game.

They could have the game of their life, but they'll still be dropped for McCulloch.

If Wilson plays tonight it'll prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that McCulloch's presence in our squad is completely unnecessary.

They could have the game of their life, but they'll still be dropped for McCulloch.

If Wilson plays tonight it'll prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that McCulloch's presence in our squad is completely unnecessary.

What is we lose 5-0 and he scores 2 ogs?

The starting line up is:

Alexander, Whittaker, Wilson, Papac, Smith, Beasley, McMillian, Thomson, Fleck, Lafferty and Novo.

Subs:- MacGregor, Boyd, Miller, Naismith & Davis.

Go to see the youngster getting a chance.

There are no defender on the bench though what if there is an injury!