• Yes
    • No
  7. 7. Danny Wilson?

• Yes
    • No
  8. 8. Steven Lennon?

• Yes
    • No

yes to all except Lennon, not that I want them all to stay because their top players, but, if were not bringing anyone in, then I dont want to be losing players who are either capable of making an impact on the first team, or selling players then having barely any back up capable of filling in.

Weir should get a 1 year contract if he feels like playing out another season.

Boyd, Beasley, Novo, Wilson and Broadfoot.

Novo, Wilson and Broadfoot wouldn't cost fortunes. Beasley i'd give a reduced offer with a match bonus included to keep him motivated.

Boyd = BREAK THE BANK.

I'd possibly give Stevie Smith another year unless we had a left back lined up to sign.

No to Weir, Beasley, Smith and Lennon. The rest yes.

I think this should be Weir's last year although he's been a great signing. I wouldn't give Beasley a new contract on the basis of 3 games but if he continues it to the end of the season then of course he deserves it. :) Smith hasn't been the same and I'm not sure Lennon is good enough.

You just cant give a contract to a player, its a two way street...They have to WANT to sign!

For example Boyd, Does does anyone actually think he wants to sign? Is it not a bit obvious as to why the player and the agent have allowed his contract to run down? Seems pretty obvious to me!

Novo, Wilson and Broadfoot wouldn't cost fortunes. Beasley i'd give a reduced offer with a match bonus included to keep him motivated.

Boyd = BREAK THE BANK.

I'd possibly give Stevie Smith another year unless we had a left back lined up to sign.

So if Boyd asks for 50k a week you would give him it? Is that not what got us into this position??

Boyd = BREAK THE BANK.

So if Boyd asks for 50k a week you would give him it? Is that not what got us into this position??

I would give B'foot, Beasley, Novo, Wilson and Boyd all new contracts. Weir a coaching position. The rest no.

It's such a shame that age dictates :( As far as I'm concerned,as old as he is, Davy Weir is still the best center back in the SPL,and who's to say

he can't give us another banner year?Young Wilson could learn so much from the old guy. (tu)

David Weir - No; let him retire.

Kris Boyd - Yes

DaMarcus Beasley - No, if his only incentive is a national team call up then it is not worth it.

Nacho Novo - Yes; We need his attitude and workrate to spur on the rest.

Kirk Broadfoot - Yes; purely because McMillan,who is the only decent right back on our books, will not get a chance.

Stevie Smith - No; not good enough.

Danny Wilson - Yes

Steven Lennnon - No; will never make it.