keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deluded fucks, when it goes against them its all "Fuck the masonic refs and SFA and this bigoted country", maybe if they fucking sank half the chances that fortune-ayy and fucking giorgios michael scored they widny be in the position they are.

I think we should send this into the Police, get his I.P tracked and see how big he is when he's faced with a court case ;)

The irony is he will be a wee fat quiet cunt with a picture of the pope on his wall and when asked why he has a picture of the pope on his wall he replies with "cause am a sellick fan"

I think we should send this into the Police, get his I.P tracked and see how big he is when he's faced with a court case ;)

The irony is he will be a wee fat quiet cunt with a picture of the pope on his wall and when asked why he has a picture of the pope on his wall he replies with "cause am a sellick fan"

He used to be a roman catholic, but he's just a catholic now because he doesn't go to the pineapple anymore.

They still go on about "Fortunes goal" in the Old Firm, if their petty little minds could stretch back to the 1-0 game at Ibrox where fatboy McDonald scored then they would remember we had a much similar goal chalked off, Davie Weir I believe challenged Boruc and it got given as a free-kick, we were also denied a stone wall penalty that game

Idiots!

Is that Ian Brines the Celtic supporter this paranoid wierdo is on about?

:)

fuckin rat catching bastards havnt got a clue

can you get any worse than a female septic fan? what a revolting thought, yuuuuuuck

this video of clear sectarian shame should be sent to every mhedia outlet in Scotland, and the spl and the sfa

action must be taken against this poison of a club, at the glitter dome too, we were told its been 100% eradicated at C.P., i knew that was a lie, this is more proof.

hundreds, if not thousands of them at it

of course we should

he sounds like a dispicable wee fhanny keyboard gangsta poofy prick, sitting with his washed oot tramps strip on

sounds too like he is advocating killing protestants, claims of conspiracy, wanting a gun etc etc etc looks like a clear threat to me

*shouts* O F F I C E R :lol:

(tu)

Send them all home, keep Britain nice n tidy and bin the shite.

And people wonder why our once great country is in its worst state for decades.................

if it wasnt so serious, his paranoia would be hilarious.

I actually find whas happening at the Girodome pretty amusing TBH. He hasnt signed a good player yet signing shite noone has ever hear of for big fee's its great.

Punted by the end of March i think if it keeps going the way it is now

His teams can't grind out results, and if you're going to win anything you need to be able to do that

Great point and thats the difference between them and us. I honestly believe our performances and results in December as well as getting that draw at Parkhead has dented Celtic's confidence in a big way