keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

If you turn up the sound at 1.35 you can clearly hear, i'm gonna kill the bastard...

They really are a despicable shower of vermin...

And the highlights...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/Scotland/8484344.stm

:uk:

I can also hear them shout "orange b******".fucking scumbags.

Yep, that is mentioned on more than one occasion. They were playing Hibs ffs, who were the first Catholic club in Scotland, before Walfred stole their idea and players. Deluded numpties..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you turn up the sound at 1.35 you can clearly hear, i'm gonna kill the bastard...

They really are a despicable shower of vermin...

And the highlights...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/Scotland/8484344.stm

I can also hear them shout "orange b******".fucking scumbags.

Yep, that is mentioned on more than one occasion. They were playing Hibs ffs, who were the first Catholic club in Scotland, before Walfred stole their idea and players. Deluded numpties..

I herd from a friend that after the game on the way out of the stadium the hibees were singing We Are The People, and that the police had to get involved as it started to get a bit heated with both sets of fans :lol:

As much as I'm loving this at the moment a part of me is still a bit apprehensive. We tend to play better when we're chasing Celtic rather than miles ahead of them. I would really hate for this to come and bite us in the ass at the end of the season.

so we will be shit whenever we are ahead?

:pierre:

As much as I'm loving this at the moment a part of me is still a bit apprehensive. We tend to play better when we're chasing Celtic rather than miles ahead of them. I would really hate for this to come and bite us in the ass at the end of the season.

so we will be shit whenever we are ahead?

:pierre:

Never said that. Just saying we tend to get a little complacent when we're in situations like this and fail to capitalise. I hope that's not the case this time.

Superb stuff.

They are hurting bad. None of the one's i know have even replied to my texts.

Their disallowed goal was a clear foul. They have nothing to moan about re-referee's, but they still will. I hope the establishment starter is on the radio tonight. Would love to hear his views today.

As Mowbray sifted through the wreckage of another numbing set-back he said: "I've got a strong belief it might be the last game we lose at home.

That is a belting line. I have a strong belief he is very very wrong.

And how can it be a strong belief if he thinks 'might'?

Superb stuff.

Their disallowed goal was a clear foul. They have nothing to moan about re-referee's, but they still will. I hope the establishment starter is on the radio tonight. Would love to hear his views today.

Their disallowed goal was a foul and Samaras was off-side on two occasions before the ball went in.

On the other hand Hibs goal was on side and a fucking peach!

Superb stuff.

Their disallowed goal was a foul and Samaras was off-side on two occasions before the ball went in.

On the other hand Hibs goal was on side and a fucking peach!

Exactly, but a month or two down the line, that will be another game they will be claiming they were cheated out of by The Establishemnt.

Sellik FC re-writing history since 1888..

What are they moaning about?

Their disallowed "goal", rightly, didn't count. Samarse was offside at first and then fouled the keeper. Ki went down like a pack of cards at the end to try and win a freekick (so cheating basically), and Hibs' goal was completely onside.

They've got nothing on the ref last night.

My favourite thing about Mowbray is when he kept saying things like 'I'm not too concerned about points or league position at this stage of the season'. Fair enough you can say that after a month but he was saying it up until about christmas. He must think points count double in the second half of the season or something. He's a fucking hero. Just keep them playing 'the celtic way' big man. You're doing a fine job.

I know there was already a gloating thread about KDS and the likes but this one takes the fucking biscuit.

An "infringement" the BBC site said. Well translated that means he disallowed it for nothing. As soon as I saw it was that H** bastard I knew he'd give at least one diabolical decision against us. :angry: And don't get me started on the free kick we should have had in the build up to their second. As someone near me said "well done Brines". You done your job well tonight ya H** bastard. :angry:

Anyway, for what it is worth, I agree with Fudgie. Hibs came into it a bit after their equaliser but, that wee spell aside, we pissed all over them without scoring from our numerous chances. :( I could sit here and list them all but I am effing scunnered after coming away with nothing in a game we deserved to win! :angry:The way I feel right now, I would effing throttle Brines if I got my hands on him. :angry:

I thought fortune played well again and deserved the MOTM at the stadium, another good goal plus he played well generally throughout the game. Ki was good when he came on, it is good to see he is back from injury.

Fuck sake. Someone needs a valium or twelve.

That is absolutely nuts, the proof is there for all to see in the highlights..

Absolute roaster.