Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

How many disrupted the silence compared to those who honoured it? You seem to forget that 70,000+ people from Ireland plus others from there already in Britain volunteered for the British Army to fight the Nazis. Those who dishonour it can do so as they wish, but they are just as deluded as the bigots on our side.

So, you really are that stupid.

This will shock you I'm sure - the darkest of club's themselves couldn't bring themselves to honour it. In case it slipped your notice, 'rasellik board requested that a minutes 'applause' be scheduled in replace of a national, traditional silence at the infamous Falkirk game recently.

Honour it? The Sporting Wing demanded it be erased from history and you still want to be an apologist for those cunts?

If they want to sing during a minutes silence they can because it is a FREE COUNTRY. The whole point the war was being fought was to keep the country free, if they wanted to censor people they would have been fighting with the Nazis. :rolleyes:

I honoured the silence, but if the guy next to me didn't what do I do? Beat him up or arrest him until he complies? If you want that go to North Korea.

Are you and rugal shimmiin wan another ? Defo the walfrid bros ! :sherlock:

That was a belter mate that cunt rugal sounds like a fuck T*** pot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny you should say that guys been thinking the same for ages .....love it...lol

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FTP is a different matter - I dont think people believe that either - its more just a two fingered salute from people who know that their past and culture is slowly dying

The past will never die and neither will my culture you scumbag.

tie your arguments together you knob.

I'm on your side in this debate, but there was no need for that. TravellingWILLBeary has debated reasonably, no need for the juvenile insults (td)

Edit: same goes for post #602, he's no tim.

Treu and true, check his sig, he is a self admitted handwringer ;)

Save the insults for the timmy moto, he deserves it more

do you actually think that the majority believe in what they are singing?

thats like saying the Beatles really lived in a yellow submarine

What are your thoughts on The Billy Boys and Fuck The Pope? Genuine question.

there is nothing offensive about TBB as far is a can tell - f***** means what it means and they self-apply it

FTP is a different matter - I dont think people believe that either - its more just a two fingered salute from people who know that their past and culture is slowly dying

i thought saying FUCK THE POPE was, as you would put it, Freedom Of Speech.

you are getting me mixed up with HelloMoto

you said a minute ago that it was ok for celtic to break a minuted silence for the war dead cause it was free speech?....

surely FTP is free speech you moron.

stop defending them you closet tim.

what are you talking about? its been dying for years

even Mark Dingwall says that Celtic are now THE Establishment club in Scotland

do you actually think that the majority believe in what they are singing?

thats like saying the Beatles really lived in a yellow submarine

What are your thoughts on The Billy Boys and Fuck The Pope? Genuine question.

there is nothing offensive about TBB as far is a can tell - f***** means what it means and they self-apply it

So you don't have an issue with the Rangers support singing TBB or saying Fuck The Pope? I'm not having a go, you're having a reasonable debate about your views unlike this other clown. Just wondering.

To be honest, I'd be disappointed if you were happy to defend them singing their bile as they "don't mean it" while condemning us for our chants. I don't want to prejudge your response though.

I dont see how that is defending them - singing about the I.R.A in this day in age is abhorrent - not to mention irrelevant - all I am saying is that the vast majority do not mean it, they are just caught up in the darker side of the Oldfirm rivalry

That just doesn't work for me. Singing about the IRA is abhorrent, about as abhorrent as you can get. Especially when combined with singing about deaths of British soldiers and Rangers players.

It's not ok for them to sing it as they "don't mean it." Absolutely not. I reserve the right to detest them for it.

you said a minute ago that it was ok for celtic to break a minuted silence for the war dead cause it was free speech?....

surely FTP is free speech you moron.

stop defending them you closet tim.

that was hellomoto

your getting me mixed up with him

They can though, it is a free country. Doesn't mean I agree, or that I'm catching the offended bus like Outlaw etc. If these people feel the need to disrupt a silence then they are free to do so, but bear in mind it is a minority who do so, and always will be.

Again, since you "missed" it first time, you do actually know the t**** were Nazi sympathisers?

", being offended by people desecrating the memories of those who died for our freedom, is not to be belittled as "catching the offended bus"

You are definately scum of the highest order

(tu) on the warpath tonight outlaw? :D

Only when the board has an obvious infestation mate ;)

Highly surprised it hasnt been cleaned yet though, must be admin break time, or, like me, they think hellomoto is a fun pet :lol:

good man (tu)

I HONESTLY CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU!!!!

I'm on your side in this debate, but there was no need for that. TravellingWILLBeary has debated reasonably, no need for the juvenile insults (td)

Edit: same goes for post #602, he's no tim.

He's doing a good job of impersonating one :D

I reckon the majority of Celtic fans do believe - in some way - in the IRA songs they sing. They'll mostly believe that NI doesn't have the right to exist and believe in a united Ireland which is the ultimate aim of the IRA, some will have thought about it more and will be in support of the campaign of violence and some will be against the violence but sing the songs anyway.

I don't agree with the methods of armed struggle from scumbags in paramilitaries on either side of the divide (or the political aims of either side particularly, I couldn't give a shit if a line on a map is there or not), but I don't really care if someone else songs a song to glorify murders etc because I'm intelligent enough to know that the situation we have regarding Ireland is a complex one with strong feelings running very deep on either side. I'd prefer it if proles from here and the island of Ireland could just move on but realise these things are engrained from an early age and the two main Glasgow clubs have become embroiled in it all and wont escape easily.

I presume no-one who is so enraged at the thought of someone glorifying gun running terrorist murderers would dream of singing No. 1 Platoon?

They can though, it is a free country. Doesn't mean I agree, or that I'm catching the offended bus like Outlaw etc. If these people feel the need to disrupt a silence then they are free to do so, but bear in mind it is a minority who do so, and always will be.

Again, since you "missed" it first time, you do actually know the t**** were Nazi sympathisers?

", being offended by people desecrating the memories of those who died for our freedom, is not to be belittled as "catching the offended bus"

Highly surprised it hasnt been cleaned yet though, must be admin break time, or, like me, they think hellomoto is a fun pet :lol:

you will have to wait about 10mins for HM reply mate hes prob posting on celticminger or on neverlandstreet....

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

I really am constantly surprised at the pomposity of people waxing lyrical in purple prose about how appallingly evil anyone singing about sectarian terrorist organisations are that have a UDA/UFF flag in their avatar or something. Part of me almost thinks they're taking the piss, but they can't have it both ways.

Sorry but....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He would say anything if it sold a tshirt

That just doesn't work for me. Singing about the IRA is abhorrent, about as abhorrent as you can get. Especially when combined with singing about deaths of British soldiers and Rangers players.

It's not ok for them to sing it as they "don't mean it." Absolutely not. I reserve the right to detest them for it.

ok, do you think that tens of thousands of Rangers fans really want to go wading knee deep in f***** blood, or really want to join the Y.C.V/U.V.F, Of course not - a minority may do of course but the vast majority are just singing along to what is being sung and getting caught up in the atmosphere

I really am constantly surprised at the pomposity of people waxing lyrical in purple prose about how appallingly evil anyone singing about sectarian terrorist organisations are that have a UDA/UFF flag in their avatar or something. Part of me almost thinks they're taking the piss, but they can't have it both ways.

I have the Union Flag in mine, is that offensive too?

I am a fairly big supporter of Britain, and, dislike those who wish to hurt us.

I've got a season ticket, do you?

What stand do you sit in?

:lol: what a grown up question!

My first game was 78, and, yes, season ticket throughout the years, why? Does that make someone a better supporter, or simply confirm them as a bigot for you>

oh, and, mine is for Ibrox ;)

Although, I dont think I have had once since you became a ticket holder haha

I would wager I have been to more Rangers matches over the last 3 years than you though