Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is getting tedious, just people repeating the same points. Lets move on people.

People keep posting so they must find it interesting. :)

You'll get a medal for the biggest catch at the end of season awards then

this thread is getting tedious, just people repeating the same points. Lets move on people.

People keep posting so they must find it interesting. :)

You'll get a medal for the biggest catch at the end of season awards then

Some people dont like the truth as you can see by some of the posts. :)

What a stupid thread;

Henrik Larsson is one of the best players I have witnessed in Scotland - aye, Ostenstad was better than him the original poster is saying.

Pointless, petty thread - the kind of talk that went on when I was in prinary school.

Are you still in primary school?you've no spelt primary correct? :P :P

Spelt? Oh, the irony!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/SPELLED

:sherlock:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Lis...elling_variants Oh the irony <cr>

How many disrupted the silence compared to those who honoured it? You seem to forget that 70,000+ people from Ireland plus others from there already in Britain volunteered for the British Army to fight the Nazis. Those who dishonour it can do so as they wish, but they are just as deluded as the bigots on our side.

The scum bags dont allow people to sell poppies outside their ground.

I doubt they could be stopped selling poppies close to Celtic Park. The BNP aren't stopped hawking their wares outside Ibrox.

FTP is a different matter - I dont think people believe that either - its more just a two fingered salute from people who know that their past and culture is slowly dying

The past will never die and neither will my culture you scumbag.

what are you talking about? its been dying for years

even Mark Dingwall says that Celtic are now THE Establishment club in Scotland

This post sums it for me. What a terrible thing to say from a supposed Rangers fan.

There is a lot of uneducated people in this thread and why people HATE Celtic and what it stands for and why people don't want to even be social with any Celtic fan or fans.

It's not because they are bigots, it's because they don't forget history and just forgive at the drop of a hat.

They can though, it is a free country. Doesn't mean I agree, or that I'm catching the offended bus like Outlaw etc. If these people feel the need to disrupt a silence then they are free to do so, but bear in mind it is a minority who do so, and always will be.

Well it certainly was not a "minority" who disrupted the minutes silence following the Queen Mothers death.

And as an earlier poster has pointed out it was the club themselves who chose to dishonour our fallen with applause rather than silence earlier this year. And we all know the reason why they opted for applause rather than silence.

If you then add to that their supports active celebrations at the death of British soldiers....terrorism....the club itself deliberately covering up child abuse....then despite your constant reference to "Rangers bigots".....perhaps the distaste for such an organisation comes not from...as you seem to infer some form of outdated religious blindness....but more from a righteous indignation from reasonably minded people....irrespective of age or religious persuasion.

They can though, it is a free country. Doesn't mean I agree, or that I'm catching the offended bus like Outlaw etc. If these people feel the need to disrupt a silence then they are free to do so, but bear in mind it is a minority who do so, and always will be.

Well it certainly was not a "minority" who disrupted the minutes silence following the Queen Mothers death.

And as an earlier poster has pointed out it was the club themselves who chose to dishonour our fallen with applause rather than silence earlier this year. And we all know the reason why they opted for applause rather than silence.

If you then add to that their supports active celebrations at the death of British soldiers....terrorism....the club itself deliberately covering up child abuse....then despite your constant reference to "Rangers bigots".....perhaps the distaste for such an organisation comes not from...as you seem to infer some form of outdated religious blindness....but more from a righteous indignation from reasonably minded people....irrespective of age or religious persuasion.

Couldnt possibly be that though could it? That would be... well... sensible and decent ;)

I dont believe for a second that most Celtic fans singing about the I.R.A believe what they are singing

Did you ask them or do you just like to think that's the case?

I've discussed it with a number of them and every one of them was 100% behind SF/ PIRA (also Hamas, PLO and ETA).

You're hardly a Gallup Poll.

doh

Which is why I explained where i got my information, on what basis I say what I say.

Unlike willberry's 'I don't believe....' with no hint of what his opinion is based on.

Well done though, i expected you'd be banned by the time I came back on, but you can't have long to go.

You might as well prepare your ''h** bazzas baned me fae rat ranjursmeja' thread for terrorist minded.

I dont believe for a second that most Celtic fans singing about the I.R.A believe what they are singing

I've discussed it with a number of them and every one of them was 100% behind SF/ PIRA (also Hamas, PLO and ETA).

doh

Which is why I explained where i got my information, on what basis I say what I say.

Unlike willberry's 'I don't believe....' with no hint of what his opinion is based on.

Well done though, i expected you'd be banned by the time I came back on, but you can't have long to go.

You might as well prepare your ''h** bazzas baned me fae rat ranjursmeja' thread for terrorist minded.

HAHA i like that end bit Manti i dont know how to highlight it but that was a belter :lol: :lol:

doh

I formed my own opinion

As an adult, I don't go around blindly hating all Celtic fans and Catholics, nor do I tar them all with the same brush - I just wasn't raised that way. One of my best mates at work has a season ticket at park head. I've been down to London for a weekend with the lad (and a few other Bears) and everything.

We have a bit of banter to and thro over results (even the odd light hearted stuff on religion - I slag his Catholic education - "too much time praying not enough time learning" when he says something stupid etc) and its never got out of hand, but in general he takes no interest in Republican issues, and hates politics having a place in football and is embarrassed by those who perpetuate the IRA stuff, and maintains that he is in the majority.

I don't like Celtic but I don't believe they are all terrorist supporting, unwashed bigots. Thats just ignorant. And I would never bring a child in the world and teach him to blindly hate a group because of their affiliation. I fear for the many children who are taught this, on both sides of the OF divide.

Read this thread over today and yesterady, an entertaining if at times worrying.

I particularly agreed with this post and of the OP, I tend to see where Minstral is coming from and I don't like the club but I'm a Football fan and might comment on who is a good player like Maloney or whoever in conversation to others and would have no problem praising or cheering a Celtic player for Scotland, infact the fact he's a Celtic wouldn't hold back my cheer to any extent.

I particularly agreed with this post and of the OP, I tend to see where Minstral is coming from and I don't like the club but I'm a Football fan and might comment on who is a good player like Maloney or whoever in conversation to others and would have no problem praising or cheering a Celtic player for Scotland, infact the fact he's a Celtic wouldn't hold back my cheer to any extent.

Would you support a Scotland team with 9,10, 11 celtic players or want them to lose?

Would you support a Scotland team with 9,10, 11 celtic players or want them to lose?

I'd want them to get well and truly fucked, even if they played Ireland.

p.s. I'd want such a Scotland team to be destroyed.

What a stupid thread;

Henrik Larsson is one of the best players I have witnessed in Scotland - aye, Ostenstad was better than him the original poster is saying.

Pointless, petty thread - the kind of talk that went on when I was in prinary school.

Are you still in primary school?you've no spelt primary correct? :P :P

He wis to busy gettin horsed by durty bheasts than learning to spell ! :sherlock: