Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

i hate the republican side of their fans.

i hate the ones who think they are irish.

i hate the ones who hate me.

i hate the ones who wave irish flags.

i hate the ones who sing anti-monarchy songs.

i hate the ones who call us scum.

i hate most of them.

Your just defining people by what football team they support - making huge great big sweeping statements and coming off more bitter than those you claim to hate.

people are people, I think it would suprise certain members on here how much they have in common with Celtic fans - we are people first and football fans second, remember that.

And its not sticking up for Celtic fans - I just dont like people assosiated with Rangers - the club I love - making stupid, offensive comments which makes us look terrible

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is mind boggling

Can't we all just get along :P

Get along with timmys?you must be kidding! :rolleyes:

:craphead:

i obv meant get along with eachother :happy:

I have a few celtic supporting friends which makes old firm days a good banter. when about 10 of us gers and maybe 3 of the tims are all watching together.

I am not into the religous side of the old firm thing, i'll leave that stuff to others. And i am enough of a football fan to occasionally admit when one of the unwashed side put in a good performance. I dont feel this makes me any less of a rangers FOOTBALL club fan than any of you hard line " fuck everything they stand for types".

I also find it pretty ugly when rangers fans fight between themselves about stupid shit like this. We are better than that

mon the gers WATP

What i was meaning was there's a couple of timmys on this board? :rolleyes:

I dont believe for a second that most Celtic fans singing about the I.R.A believe what they are singing

Did you ask them or do you just like to think that's the case?

I've discussed it with a number of them and every one of them was 100% behind SF/ PIRA (also Hamas, PLO and ETA).

You're hardly a Gallup Poll.

i hate most of them.

Your just defining people by what football team they support - making huge great big sweeping statements and coming off more bitter than those you claim to hate.

people are people, I think it would suprise certain members on here how much they have in common with Celtic fans - we are people first and football fans second, remember that.

And its not sticking up for Celtic fans - I just dont like people assosiated with Rangers - the club I love - making stupid, offensive comments which makes us look terrible

aw away you go you bampot.

i fucking hate them right.

im 18, so a pritty young supporter and have been going since i was 7

can you imagine walking in with your family past them when you are very young, AT IBROX, (the roundabout) and being spat at, shouted and and called names you didnt understand.

i remember my dad getting a hold of one and having a "word" with him for spitting at me.

they are fucking animals who disagree with EVERYTHING i believe in.

they can all go fuck themselves.

filthy scum cunts.

the came from scum, grew up in scum, and havent progressed from there.

and they have a cheek to call us scum.

they are scotlands shame if you can define them as scottish.

i was sitting right at the border at the old firm, and when they scored a half eaten pie with ketchup was thrown and hit a girl in front of me. they had obv been saving it since half time.

they are fucking animals, my blood boils when i see them. when i heard them roar when they scored i could barely see i was so full of rage.

our goal was a blur cause when we scored i went absolutely mental...cause it was against them.

is that better for you?

they can all fuck themselves.

I have a few celtic supporting friends which makes old firm days a good banter. when about 10 of us gers and maybe 3 of the tims are all watching together.

I am not into the religous side of the old firm thing, i'll leave that stuff to others. And i am enough of a football fan to occasionally admit when one of the unwashed side put in a good performance. I dont feel this makes me any less of a rangers FOOTBALL club fan than any of you hard line " fuck everything they stand for types".

I also find it pretty ugly when rangers fans fight between themselves about stupid shit like this. We are better than that

mon the gers WATP

who do you think they are then mate ,,they are usually singled out and banned quite quickly ....or do you just think people with differing opinions and sometimes crazy ones are for the watching mate ...

i hate most of them.

can you imagine walking in with your family past them when you are very young, AT IBROX, (the roundabout) and being spat at, shouted and and called names you didnt understand.

i remember my dad getting a hold of one and having a "word" with him for spitting at me.

filthy scum cunts.

i was sitting right at the border at the old firm, and when they scored a half eaten pie with ketchup was thrown and hit a girl in front of me. they had obv been saving it since half time.

they are fucking animals, my blood boils when i see them. when i heard them roar when they scored i could barely see i was so full of rage.

our goal was a blur cause when we scored i went absolutely mental...cause it was against them.

is that better for you?

Dont hold back wee man :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i hate most of them.

filthy scum cunts.

is that better for you?

How many Celtic friends do you have? You're going to find life becomes very difficult if you keep these chips on your shoulder. As the adage goes, it doesn't take a big man to carry a grudge.

mon the gers WATP

who do you think they are then mate ,,they are usually singled out and banned quite quickly ....or do you just think people with differing opinions and sometimes crazy ones are for the watching mate ...

I'll leave that to the Admins to decide that,that's not for me to decide who gets banned or who doesn't.

Maintaining control is what religion is all about.

Religion has failed rather spectacularly then, hasn't it? Have you been reading prelim philosophy for O levels? I used to be up for this pish, but dealing with the hard of thinking is such an onerous task these days.

i hate most of them.

filthy scum cunts.

is that better for you?

How many Celtic friends do you have? You're going to find life becomes very difficult if you keep these chips on your shoulder. As the adage goes, it doesn't take a big man to carry a grudge.

dont have many...1 guy 1 girl.

my girlfriends family support sellic. but she doesnt. if she did i could not be with her...and i mean that.

Maintaining control is what religion is all about.

Religion has failed rather spectacularly then, hasn't it? Have you been reading prelim philosophy for O levels? I used to be up for this pish, but dealing with the hard of thinking is such an onerous task these days.

Illusions for the poor and social control is the crux of the matter. Always has been, always will be.

i hate most of them.

I like that line! Allow me to retort ;)

People are people> ok, yes they are, however, there is a difference, is there not, between say, Adolf Hitler and Florence Nightingale? People are people, but that doesnt make them the same, some are better than others ;)

Defining people by whom or what they support? Doesnt everyone? Thats the whole point. If someone supports something distasteful to others, especially at a fundamental level, then that isnt wrong? Its also likely to illicit some fairly "heated" responses. Its no secret what "the celtic way" is, and, what "celtic minded" means, and, in general it is the polar opposite of the general public in the UK, and which many many people in this country are offend deeply by. According to some on here, that makes them a bigot!

Example, Many people here dont support the war in Iraq but DO support our soldiers over their, the "celtic minded" however, dont.

Another example, people in the western world are disgusted by some elements of Islam, from the penalties for crime, to the manner in which women have virtually no human rights. In doing so, people are judging others based on the general.

People like Hellomoto want to simplify it, and just say "yous are bigots", and thats it. or, as you said above, people are people. Its not so simple. Another important word here, is "support". Its a choice.

You and I are poles apart on a number of issues, however, the difference between you and moto is obvious. He has avoided any questions that relate to his view on it, resorting to insults, and, deflection. I asked you yesterday about the forces part, and, you resented it, as a normal person would, his reply? Still nowhere to be seen. Everything he says is a dig at Rangers and the fans. Therein lies the problem, who do we expect to do that?

2jeut00.jpg

How can you not hate them?

total fucking scumbag ,should get this sent to all the newspapers these's cunt realy are unreal :anguish:

they are official SPL stickers....the club must have put them on for him.

what a sad fat bastard.

coward of a man.

i hate most of them.

filthy scum cunts.

is that better for you?

So, life is hard if you dont have timmy mates? My god!!!! :lol:

i hate most of them.

I like that line! Allow me to retort ;)

People are people> ok, yes they are, however, there is a difference, is there not, between say, Adolf Hitler and Florence Nightingale? People are people, but that doesnt make them the same, some are better than others ;)

Defining people by whom or what they support? Doesnt everyone? Thats the whole point. If someone supports something distasteful to others, especially at a fundamental level, then that isnt wrong? Its also likely to illicit some fairly "heated" responses. Its no secret what "the celtic way" is, and, what "celtic minded" means, and, in general it is the polar opposite of the general public in the UK, and which many many people in this country are offend deeply by. According to some on here, that makes them a bigot!

Example, Many people here dont support the war in Iraq but DO support our soldiers over their, the "celtic minded" however, dont.

Another example, people in the western world are disgusted by some elements of Islam, from the penalties for crime, to the manner in which women have virtually no human rights. In doing so, people are judging others based on the general.

People like Hellomoto want to simplify it, and just say "yous are bigots", and thats it. or, as you said above, people are people. Its not so simple. Another important word here, is "support". Its a choice.

You and I are poles apart on a number of issues, however, the difference between you and moto is obvious. He has avoided any questions that relate to his view on it, resorting to insults, and, deflection. I asked you yesterday about the forces part, and, you resented it, as a normal person would, his reply? Still nowhere to be seen. Everything he says is a dig at Rangers and the fans. Therein lies the problem, who do we expect to do that?

well said.

i hate most of them.

filthy scum cunts.

is that better for you?

aye....nobody to vent all my anger at :shifty: ahah

How many disrupted the silence compared to those who honoured it? You seem to forget that 70,000+ people from Ireland plus others from there already in Britain volunteered for the British Army to fight the Nazis. Those who dishonour it can do so as they wish, but they are just as deluded as the bigots on our side.

So, you really are that stupid.

This will shock you I'm sure - the darkest of club's themselves couldn't bring themselves to honour it. In case it slipped your notice, 'rasellik board requested that a minutes 'applause' be scheduled in replace of a national, traditional silence at the infamous Falkirk game recently.

Honour it? The Sporting Wing demanded it be erased from history and you still want to be an apologist for those cunts?

i hate most of them.

filthy scum cunts.

is that better for you?

The trouble is you base your whole idea on not liking someone due to what club they support. That's retarded.

The trouble is you base your whole idea on not liking someone due to what club they support. That's retarded.

Ok, where have I said that? I didnt, you did! Are you going to tell me now that the ONLY people I dont like are t****? :lol:

You are completely clueless, as you hve shown on multiple occasions, and, certainly have absolutely no idea about me, who i am and what I think, far less what I believe, and what I base decisions on!

I think you might need to get out more, you certainly need to learn about life, and also, learn to think before you speak, because if (and I would guess its not the case) you acted as you do in public as you do here, you wouldnt last very long! With ANY person.

ps, it was so obvious you would reply to THAT post, not the previous one. I take it you havent had long enough on google and wiki to get an answer for it yet. Aong with the other "hard" questions earlier

How many disrupted the silence compared to those who honoured it? You seem to forget that 70,000+ people from Ireland plus others from there already in Britain volunteered for the British Army to fight the Nazis. Those who dishonour it can do so as they wish, but they are just as deluded as the bigots on our side.

This will shock you I'm sure - the darkest of club's themselves couldn't bring themselves to honour it. In case it slipped your notice, 'rasellik board requested that a minutes 'applause' be scheduled in replace of a national, traditional silence at the infamous Falkirk game recently.

Honour it? The Sporting Wing demanded it be erased from history and you still want to be an apologist for those cunts?

If they want to sing during a minutes silence they can because it is a FREE COUNTRY. The whole point the war was being fought was to keep the country free, if they wanted to censor people they would have been fighting with the Nazis. :rolleyes:

I honoured the silence, but if the guy next to me didn't what do I do? Beat him up or arrest him until he complies? If you want that go to North Korea.

If they want to sing during a minutes silence they can because it is a FREE COUNTRY. The whole point the war was being fought was to keep the country free, if they wanted to censor people they would have been fighting with the Nazis. :rolleyes:

I honoured the silence, but if the guy next to me didn't what do I do? Beat him up or arrest him until he complies? If you want that go to North Korea.

Once again, there you go defending them. Poses the same question

Do you not find that offensive?

Nobody asked if they were allowed to!

you really are showing yourself to be a wanker. what sort of fucking statement is that???? get a fucking grip right!

oh and maybe if we were a bit more patriotic and proud of our land...(remember most of the tims moved here for a better life cause of the famine), we would be like North Korea.

imagine you broke a minutes silence in America, one of the most patriotic countries in the world...you would be outlawed.

watch what your saying you moron, youve insulted me and my family who fought in the war...and prob insulted many others on this site.

i bet you can find yourself a nice wee thread over on talkceltic that will suit you for that sort of comment....

:lol: misse that, erm?

You do know that they were sympathisers dont you? and their homeland offered sanctuary and help to the Nazis?

Kinda plays havoc with your wee point there now doesnt it?

you really are showing yourself to be a wanker. what sort of fucking statement is that???? get a fucking grip right!

oh and maybe if we were a bit more patriotic and proud of our land...(remember most of the tims moved here for a better life cause of the famine), we would be like North Korea.

imagine you broke a minutes silence in America, one of the most patriotic countries in the world...you would be outlawed.

watch what your saying you moron, youve insulted me and my family who fought in the war...and prob insulted many others on this site.

i bet you can find yourself a nice wee thread over on talkceltic that will suit you for that sort of comment....

:lol: and you KNOW when you have been outlawed :lol: