Sky Sports Team

Davy

to be fair everything those guys said was true, of course kyle should have been sent off and their goal should have stood, lets be honest we were very lucky to come away with a draw.

Fuck sake, they usually last a bit longer than that! Jog on Declan!

Sky sports are fucking rotten, 11pm they have advertised the highlights on at and live cricket at 11:25 on sky sports 1 and the cricket is on now... knew I should have watched it at 10pm
we had 1 on here last night!what a stand-out that prick was :mutley:

I actually though Nicholas was going to atrt crying at half time. "I'm not having that" - as though his opinion is actually important! Ian (nakaaaaamouura) Crocker is a fat biased twat aswell, it's odd that Proven played for Celtic but still mangages to be more balanced than Crocker.

Andy Walker, Iain Crocker, Charlie Nicholas... are these really the best this country has?

Constantly through the game they couldn't hide their one-sidedness.

Nicholas' cringe worthy rant about Lafferty at half time... 'This is a player who cheated against Aberdeen... I'm not having that!' Almost crying like a big fucking lassie.

Then Cocker and his bum boy Walker moaning like a bitch about the 'goal', how it should have stood, how Lafferty should have walked, and constantly highlighting Steve Conroy and how it was his first Old Firm game. They made out like he cost them the game, completely missing the fact that they're pish!

How could they not see Fortune's hand hit McGregor's? Did they just look the other way when that happened? A pair of absolute bangers who are lucky if they have 2 and a half brain cells between them.

The irony of it all being that Conroy is fucking hopeless! He got his decisions correct today though.

Anyway, a good result today from a make-shift team. That's why we're champions!

Felt like putting my fist through my TV when he put his hands to his face mocking Lafferty. He shouldnt get away with giving opinions on TV.

Andy Walker, Iain Crocker, Charlie Nicholas... are these really the best this country has?

Nicholas' cringe worthy rant about Lafferty at half time... 'This is a player who cheated against Aberdeen... I'm not having that!' Almost crying like a big fucking lassie.

Then Cocker and his bum boy Walker moaning like a bitch about the 'goal', how it should have stood, how Lafferty should have walked, and constantly highlighting Steve Conroy and how it was his first Old Firm game. They made out like he cost them the game, completely missing the fact that they're pish!

How could they not see Fortune's hand hit McGregor's? Did they just look the other way when that happened? A pair of absolute bangers who are lucky if they have 2 and a half brain cells between them.

The irony of it all being that Conroy is fucking hopeless! He got his decisions correct today though.

Felt like putting my fist through my TV when he put his hands to his face mocking Lafferty. He shouldnt get away with giving opinions on TV.

If that had been an ex Rangers man doing the same against a Celtic player, you would just know there would be a mhedia outcry

For those who don't know any better or who don't like the facts to get in the way of a bit of paranoia, Crocker is actually a self confessed bluenose. He done an interview in the Rangers Monthly where he admitted it not long after we won the league at the piggery. Having picked him up in my taxi from a sky directors house in Newton Mearns on several occassions I have no doubt that he is definitely one of us. No doubt this will earn me the name of declan or brendan as there are plenty on here who don't like the truth.

I agree about the cocks you mentioned OP. The referee in my opinion had a decent game in the main even though he didn't get all the decisions correct. One that hasn't been mentioned perhaps because it was around the centre circle was a headed challenge into the back of M'Culloch. The ref was close to the challenge and how on earth he didn't give Lee a free kick is beyond me as the opposing player totally clattered M'Culloch.

Linesmen got a couple wrong for each side also.

calm yourself son you can atleast be honest

ban this hurting tim

You are still here? At least you lasted longer than the 2 minutes of your title challenge... that itself is an acheivment...

ohh well what a shame, we should have had goals against aberdeen,hibs,motherwell last season i think it was?. they were chopped by the ref. wits the greeting aboot timmy. if yer team didney miss so many sitters yous wouldn't be moaning,blame samaras,fortune,Mcgeady. all missed sitters.

don't blame a guy that tryed his best all day to help yous get a win. how can these people possibly think (CONROY) has masonic links.?

i am certain that these people know fuck all about masons.

Ha Ha!

nothin will ever beat john collins commentating on aalborg beatin the jungle jims. when celtic scored he screamed and made everyone aware as quickly as possible but when aalborg scored all you heard was a distant sigh and a pen gettin slammed on the desk.

fuckin priceless.

was it walker commentaiting ! anyway whoever it was had theyre beads out praying for a selic win! great result boys 7 point points clear!here comes 53! ftp