Famous rangers fans

thedarvelmarvel

Robbie Fowler, Allan Smith and Stan Collymore have all at one time expressed they support Rangers.

collymore the man who sang the sash on the forest team bus!!

Yep, he was pictured a few years ago in Dublin wearing a Bheast FC shirt though, apparently he went off Rangers cos Ally shagged Urika[/b]...or so i'm told :lol:

that wouldnt surprise me, he wrote a scathing article about us not so long ago too

was demanding we be thrown out of europe n stuff

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba praised our support and the atmosphere at Ibrox, he didn't say he was a Rangers fan.

Gregor Fisher (Rab C) is a bluenose.

Robert Carlyle isn't afraid to admit he's a Rangers man.

Travis are bears apart from the lead singer who's a mhank. Fuck him anyway, he wears those daft 3/4 length trousers.

Wet Wet Wet of course; anyone else remember their "Souness! Souness!" interlude for Sweet Little Mystery at Glasgow Green back in the day?

Ricky Ross of Deacon Blue gave Hue & Cry a telling off the same year. Can't speak for the rest of the band.

As a side note, I mind my uncle told me Trevor MacDonald was a bluenose when I was about six and I believed it for years doh

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT FAMOUS FANS?not me,i don't wan't every tom dick and harry to love "my team"i wan't every"billy blue nose"to support our team,that means every bear(that is a Rangers on this forum)that is true to the core.

The guys are just having a discussion about what famous people support Rangers, if you don't give a fuck, don't come into the thread, cause I like to know who does without reading a shitty post like yours.

Simples! (tu)

Cant beleive toadfish is one of the establishment, wow my hero hopefully he can get Dr karl kennedy to support us 2. Btw stone cold isnt i watched soccer am and he said he cant even remember posing with the top

Im interested to know who our famous followers are? :sherlock:

google it mate

gary player

the guy who owns the hairdressers in river city

the 3 guys in taggart

colin montgomerie

hugh grant according to some

someone said darren clarke, but im not sure

we dont go shouting our mouths off about it like the rhattling liars over at the san giro

is Shell suit Bob in river city not a fan?

I heard the producers were tic fans and wrote him in as a tic to wind him up

Aye,i seen him at a game once,he was walking past the govan,not sure if thats where he sits though.

I met Charles Lawson (Jim Mcdonald) from Corrie couple of years ago. He was talking to us for ages and was saying he was a big gers fan.

so you havnt seen that documentary eamon holmes was in and kinda fronted bout NI, jim mcdonald(charles lawson) is as bitter as i have seen and then some

i will try and find it its awesome...."the troubles ive seen" it was called...quality

james nesbitt also quotes the 12th of july has on many ocassions been the best day of his life....lol

Do you want to go for a drink in a rangers supporters club - Fucking Quality!!

Im interested to know who our famous followers are? :sherlock:

google it mate

gary player

the guy who owns the hairdressers in river city

the 3 guys in taggart

colin montgomerie

hugh grant according to some

someone said darren clarke, but im not sure

we dont go shouting our mouths off about it like the rhattling liars over at the san giro

is Shell suit Bob in river city not a fan?

I heard the producers were tic fans and wrote him in as a tic to wind him up

Aye,i seen him at a game once,he was walking past the govan,not sure if thats where he sits though.

Stephen Purden stays next door to my mate in carntyne and he is a rangers fan...he is always cutting about in the top.... My mate is a tim and they wind each other up and a few seriosu one's at that... he was setting fireworks off when we won the league last season - mate not pleased at all!!

When did Coisty have to stop Collymore smacking a lassie?

If I remember correctly it was during the World Cup in France.

Also, Lulu and Annie Lennox are bears I think.

Annie Lennox supports Ellon Meadows FC :pipe:

David Healy

Dougray Scott ( Scottish actor who was a cop in 'Twin Town' ). I seen him going in the main stand for an old firm game.

Eddie Stone ( Scottish SAS instructor off that programme 'SAS are you tough enough' ).

Darren Clarke

Jonny Evans

Leon Jackson

Dougray Scott is a hibs fan mate

Is Sean Connery really a Rangers fan? I don't associate the name 'Sean' with Rangers. :craphead:
Sean Connery is not and never will be a Rangers fan,it was because SDM was his best pal,he was at Ibrox all the time.