Golf

kplfishtank

10 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

I played at 10 yesterday morning and a think it was minus 6 at tee off time. 

Getting a new pair of shoes anyone recommend any ? Always fancied a pair of Ecco shoes. 

Bought a pair out here mate and comfy as hell. Don't know how they fair in the cold though!

01_151514-50027.jpg.ce07aa7f6d44cd0c4077e0b4ff25e649.jpg

48 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Is golf expensive out there ? Often wondered how much is it in GBP to play the top courses out there ? 

I'm paying around £45 with a caddy and buggy. Some of the better courses are up at £60 and the PGA ones another £20 on top of that but I've got some PGA mates that can get a wee bit of discount.

5 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I'm paying around £45 with a caddy and buggy. Some of the better courses are up at £60 and the PGA ones another £20 on top of that but I've got some PGA mates that can get a wee bit of discount.

Seems really cheap, is it Thailand you stay ? Can't see your location on the phone. Are the courses in good condition ? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/12/2017 at 17:11, cushynumber said:

paisley

Was going to ask is that Barshaw. We were there 1 evening and a squad car belts onto the course to chase neds who had just nicked the grass cutter out the keepers wee garage bit. The drive on one obv. Wee cunts coped it into the fence and legged it through the fields. Think there was about 4 of them and the polis trudged back to their motor empty handed. Never see this kind of action at the Ryder Cups. Used to love a round at barshaw.

44 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Was going to ask is that Barshaw. We were there 1 evening and a squad car belts onto the course to chase neds who had just nicked the grass cutter out the keepers wee garage bit. The drive on one obv. Wee cunts coped it into the fence and legged it through the fields. Think there was about 4 of them and the polis trudged back to their motor empty handed. Never see this kind of action at the Ryder Cups. Used to love a round at barshaw.

Paisley is not barshaw though.