Golf

kplfishtank

3 hours ago, LiviGer said:

I’ve gone for Gourock, Westerwood and Greenburn 

D9B7C4CF-45B9-47A6-A05C-6F3D64B60C57.png

CWesterwood is a shit hole of a course, greens with footprints all over them, a poor soggy mess. 

Gourock is a good test. 

I would pick Royal Musselburgh, Dalmahoy East and Cardrona or Brunston castle

31 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

CWesterwood is a shit hole of a course, greens with footprints all over them, a poor soggy mess. 

Gourock is a good test. 

Would have avoided Westerwood myself total dump, needs to be a dry for 3-4 weeks before you go or it will be a bog. 

I get Dalmahoy and royal Musselburgh for a discounted price as they are James braid course's. 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Gourock is a good test. 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

Would have avoided Westerwood myself total dump, needs to be a dry for 3-4 weeks before you go or it will be a bog. 

I get Dalmahoy and royal Musselburgh for a discounted price as they are James braid course's. 

Westerwood looked really good online too. Gutted with that! Will try and play it over the summer if we get a dry spell. 

I’ve played Musselburgh and the Dalmahoy so fancied something different. Got an outing at Cardrona in August. 

Going up to play Spey Valley in May. Any of you played there?

5 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Yep same here. As I play at Elderslie, also  Braid course

4 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Westerwood looked really good online too. Gutted with that! Will try and play it over the summer if we get a dry spell. 

I’ve played Musselburgh and the Dalmahoy so fancied something different. Got an outing at Cardrona in August. 

Going up to play Spey Valley in May. Any of you played there?

My mates have played Spey, enjoyed it but long

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

Is there someone in here that plays golf in Bangkok area? 

Looking to do Kwai bridge, and hellfire pass but was planning on hanging around the area to get golf in also. 

Any info would be helpful. 

@geneva_ger I think is based out that way I was asking him what sort of prices he pays out there 3 or 4 pages back. 

6 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

No problem mate just give me a PM when and where you're staying and I'll sort you out with info.

Cheers mate. Won’t be till next year round about April time. Was gonna go down Krabi way but not enough golf down there. 

29 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Cheers mate. Won’t be till next year round about April time. Was gonna go down Krabi way but not enough golf down there. 

I'm just back from Hua hin where we played Black mountain and Banyan. Wonderful golf courses. Plenty good courses around Bangkok.

Justin Thomas won last week.

After shooting a 62 yesterday to come from nowhere just to get in contention, he's just holed out to eagle the last to take the clubhouse lead by 2 shooting a 64. Not entirely over yet. Still players chasing but what a player he is..................

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Justin Thomas won last week.

After shooting a 62 yesterday to come from nowhere just to get in contention, he's just holed out to eagle the last to take the clubhouse lead by 2 shooting a 64. Not entirely over yet. Still players chasing but what a player he is..................

Thought he fucked it when he bogeyed the 17th as well - clearly not! ?

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Thought he fucked it when he bogeyed the 17th as well - clearly not! ?

Hatton and big Phil not giving up. How both are still alive is mental. Big Phil doing his standard driving into the bushes and producing miraculous recovery shots, and Hatton's temperament really is something else. He's a mad man!