Golf

kplfishtank

Was sort of speaking to this female and she was in his year although higher classes and she said she couldn't either.

Haven't played Haggs Castle for 43 years :7325: and before that we used to go up the Pollok Estate and on way back used to collect golf balls, from the many many wayward shots and the groundsman used to chase us on his tractor..think his name was Wullie or might have been the name of the tractor. Good few ex Bella boys members of Haggs.

whats her name as i was in the higher classes as well though for some reason history i was in with the loonballs and it was fun, when we done mock exams i was only one who passed any of them and said footballer scored less than 10% :lol:

whats her name as i was in the higher classes as well though for some reason history i was in with the loonballs and it was fun, when we done mock exams i was only one who passed any of them and said footballer scored less than 10% :lol:

She lives at Car D now, forget her name she works as travel agent in city centre. Never knew woman like that went to my old school :thumbup: She said her and her pal from school met him up the dancing and he tried to well.....naughty but got knocked back and the old.....do you know who I am was said, and the answers was yeah , your the boy that got lucky from school re football..........or simialr words although not as nicely said.

If I recall her name will PM you , big girl and very imaginative........I said to her just think, when yu may have sat in my old seat all those years when you were just starting primary and I would be at the Academy that this would happen , :ohmy:

She lives at Car D now, forget her name she works as travel agent in city centre. Never knew woman like that went to my old school :thumbup: She said her and her pal from school met him up the dancing and he tried to well.....naughty but got knocked back and the old.....do you know who I am was said, and the answers was yeah , your the boy that got lucky from school re football..........or simialr words although not as nicely said.

If I recall her name will PM you , big girl and very imaginative........I said to her just think, when yu may have sat in my old seat all those years when you were just starting primary and I would be at the Academy that this would happen , :ohmy:

i used to go out with Ian to some places but chucked it cause of the hassles him and fergie used to get, having said that fergie could start a fight in an empty house, idiot of a boy.

i used to go out with Ian to some places but chucked it cause of the hassles him and fergie used to get, having said that fergie could start a fight in an empty house, idiot of a boy.

My mother and her friend used to go into the Grapes before and after the Bingo and on a Saturday she used to get the two to sign a piece of paper fro my kids ............must have had over a 100 lol her pals sister was his godmother...........my mother used to say that Derek is a lovely and quiet boy.

Recall one Old Firm game had a couple of guys up from London to watch the game and after I said we would wlak into town and stopped at The Grapes.....ot was mobbed and remember shouting from about :7325: three back for some pints, and the woman behind the bar , shouted Hey bigman shut your mouth or you will be wearing the pint....finally got to the bar and got served, said can I leave a few glasses of whisky behind the bar for my mother and her friend, asked who they are......told her Jean and Jeanie......christ was getting pints delivered after that

Grapes is a good boozer our RSC used to run bus from there till we had a fall out with a previous owner

Stuart Daniels still involved? Remember many many years ago, was sitting on the benches at the bottom of the marble staircase waiting for one of the players when Alistair Hood was talking to me and he came in, and Hood said to him, did you have a good trip, it was an away game in Romania if memory serves me right and cannot forget his reply...........straight from that famous Falklands quote..........I counted them in and counted them out as I was the last to leave the stadium.

You had to be there it was classic.

Stuart Daniels still involved? Remember many many years ago, was sitting on the benches at the bottom of the marble staircase waiting for one of the players when Alistair Hood was talking to me and he came in, and Hood said to him, did you have a good trip, it was an away game in Romania if memory serves me right and cannot forget his reply...........straight from that famous Falklands quote..........I counted them in and counted them out as I was the last to leave the stadium.

You had to be there it was classic.

aye SD still runs it

ive a better one Hood was telling him off for something and he told SD he could lose ST , SD told hood if he lost his ST he would go to Erskine Bridge and throw himself off it, Hood said that was a bit drastic only for SD to say "aye but you will be handcuffed to me" :D

aye SD still runs it

ive a better one Hood was telling him off for something and he told SD he could lose ST , SD told hood if he lost his ST he would go to Erskine Bridge and throw himself off it, Hood said that was a bit drastic only for SD to say "aye but you will be handcuffed to me" :D

Superb.

Hark at who's talking. My nieghbor still asks about you and she's bonkers.

Bye the way she wrote off her golf cart, ran into a lamp post when pished driving home from the club.

Bye the way she wrote off her golf cart, ran into a lamp post when pished driving home from the club.

i knew i shouldnt have let her drive me home that night, she looked more bevvied that i was.

TT i played southern dunes this year off the black tees - some cracking holes and big carries over endless sand, the good looking buggy maids help of course.

TT i played southern dunes this year off the black tees - some cracking holes and big carries over endless sand, the good looking buggy maids help of course.

Great track and you can score well if you keep out the sand. Last time I played there I'd raked that much sand on the 7th hole I went home and applied for a job as a gardner. It's not only the number of bunkers, it's the size and depth of them that's a killer. I normally shoot around the 80 mark off the blue tees there.

Anyone looking for a set of Ping G5's, black dot and regular shaft, gives a pm if interested.

Played the Darley again today was hitting the ball better but my short game is awful,

I was playing with the G5's until recently bought the G20's. Don't see a great difference to be honest. I hit the G5's just as well. Good clubs.

Great track and you can score well if you keep out the sand. Last time I played there I'd raked that much sand on the 7th hole I went home and applied for a job as a gardner. It's not only the number of bunkers, it's the size and depth of them that's a killer. I normally shoot around the 80 mark off the blue tees there.

I shot 80 off the blue and had a nightmare when i played tha blacks could not get the ball off the tee which is a bit of a problem at 7200 yards.

Heading to Dubai tomorrow night for a business finance course. I hope I can make time for a game before returning to Algeria. Or it will be 18 days before I blow the dust off my clubs in Orlando.

stuart is home just now so you can take him out golfing as hes just learning , hes a leftie though