Golf

kplfishtank

Ours don't go on until the first medal day. No bounce games, just straight in with a N/R, up .1 thank you very much, see you next week!!

When is your first medal and what course ?

The rain would have done the greens good as they have just been sanded.

Set a new record for the worlds SHORTEST drive today, playin up at Scotscraig (by fuck it wiz cauld) (an windy)

14th tee, aff a mat (framed by wood btw) on the downswing ma feet slip,

ah hit the baw intae the frame, it goes aboot 100 feet straight up an the wind blaws it back aboot 10 yards.

So ah drove it MINUS 5 yards.

Nae need tae tell ye wha got aw the stick in the clubhoose.

Anybody beat that ?

Set a new record for the worlds SHORTEST drive today, playin up at Scotscraig (by fuck it wiz cauld) (an windy)

ah hit the baw intae the frame, it goes aboot 100 feet straight up an the wind blaws it back aboot 10 yards.

Anybody beat that ?

:D I'm shite but not done that yet.

Anybody beat that ?

Playing at beith with my brother a long time ago - was still 9 holes - my brother lined up a drive by teeing up with the ball near a metal bin tee marker. He hits the ball too low hits the metal bin and goes past my brother over the ob wall and lands around 20 yards over the road into a field.

Anybody beat that ?

I played Gairloch Golf Club a few years back (a nice 9 hole course). The first hole is near the main road that leads to Inverness. One of the guys we were with hit his drive left towards the road and hit a road sign. The ball rattled off it and bounced past us and up the road. We think it went as far as the cemetery which was about 50 yards behind the tee. One of the other guys swears it landed in the back of a flatbed lorry heading towards Inverness but we were all pissing ourselves too much to really notice where it ended up. I like to think it did land on the back of the flatbed and made it all the way to Inverness, 70 miles away. That would be tough to beat I'd say!

It was the first time I'd had 4 or 5 pints before we played (it was a lads weekend). I played really well although my putting was a bit off near the end. Nothing new there really!

Not sure if any of yous have played at Coville Park in motherwell. Anyway first hole is a par 3 about 170 yards or so. Medal day the tee is up the back, so someone hits his shot off a pole too the left of the tee. Bounced away back off the club house window about 40 yards behind the tee. Then the guy who done it said " That's not out of bounce is it ? " The ball was in the middle of all the cars. :lol:

Offered 2 packages for a golf holiday.

1st one is these courses.

Torrequebrada, Lauro, Mijas Las Lagos, Santana and Parador.

2nd

Estepona, El Paraiso, Valle Romano, Alcaidesa Links and Los Flamingos.

Anyone heard of these and what one would you recommend ?