Golf

kplfishtank

• 2 weeks later...

Got fitted for a new set of irons today. Tried Nike Slingshot 5, Wilson Staff D100, Ping G15, Taylormade Burner Plus & Yonex VXF

Put all my details into the computer, and measured me hitting around 10 balls with each club. Nike by a margin the best for me, Ping by a margin the worst (which surprised).

Had budgeted £400, and ended up spending £300, so treated myself to a new Cobra 3W as well :)

where you get this done mate?

Clays Golf Centre in Wrexham, Den.

They had Flight Scope fitting thing, and that is a wonderful little bit of technology.

Just hoping now I've got fitted clubs for the first time, and clubs that seem to work well with my swing, I can improve consistency and distance control.

Sounds good Badger intending doing that next year. No cash this year for new clubs.

Clays Golf Centre in Wrexham, Den.

They had Flight Scope fitting thing, and that is a wonderful little bit of technology.

Just hoping now I've got fitted clubs for the first time, and clubs that seem to work well with my swing, I can improve consistency and distance control.

good hopefully once you get used to them the scores will tumble down :D