Golf

kplfishtank

our medal got cancelled last week so ours aint till next week, probably wont get a tee time as i forgot about it, playing tonight and tomorrow, using my mates driver just now and hitting it quite well.

our medal got cancelled last week so ours aint till next week, probably wont get a tee time as i forgot about it, playing tonight and tomorrow, using my mates driver just now and hitting it quite well.

I dont know whats the biggest fib. Your hitting it quite well or you have a mate.

Had the works outing at Carnwath on friday there,

Came 7th in the masters (won 12 nxt tours)

Won longest drive (12 nxt tours)

Came 3rd in team event (new shoe bag)

Won closest to the pin (cleveland putter)

Winner of the masters got a 4 ball at gleneagles *drool*

521988_4758784446792_663850362_n.jpg

all the stuff I got from a hard days golf ! :)

Nett playing off 6

Thats good going, played with a 6 capper at the weekend and his short game is so different to mine, he fires chips in no more than 5 feet off the deck rapid and they check up so fast......... wish i knew the technique !

Thats good going, played with a 6 capper at the weekend and his short game is so different to mine, he fires chips in no more than 5 feet off the deck rapid and they check up so fast......... wish i knew the technique !

Latest bunker magazine tells you how.

I need to get back into the golf. I had burner Irons up until my Dad was going to Oz and I let him take them because they're 5x the price there. I ended up buying a cheap set and playing like a donkey. When I have the dough I'll buy a half decent set and hopefully enjoy the game again.

An RM charity golf day would be decent. Seems there's a few keen golfers on the forum.

I need to get back into the golf. I had burner Irons up until my Dad was going to Oz and I let him take them because they're 5x the price there. I ended up buying a cheap set and playing like a donkey. When I have the dough I'll buy a half decent set and hopefully enjoy the game again.

An RM charity golf day would be decent. Seems there's a few keen golfers on the forum.

The thought of you playing golf reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PSjTRy6eo4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:D