Golf

kplfishtank

Anyone about Lanarkshire or Motherwell Colville park Blochairn trophy is on Sunday really our open, There is a few times there max handicap is 20 course is in decent condition the now £8 to enter. Can't see anyone having a problem getting a time. Dm me for the pro shop number and they will sort you out going out at 4 so if I don't reply a will tonight (tu)

Ahhhh, that was a hard one been 3 down after 6 holes but battled back well went one up on the 16th he then had an excellent up and down on the 17th to keep it going then done the same on 18 I had to get up and but up against lip on bunker so he won that went to the 19th (I was getting a shot) par 3 he hooked one and I hit it on the green then shook hands delighted :D

Well done mate. 3 down is a hard on to get back from.

Love seeing someone make a mess of a shot and ye Hoover in and sweep up the glory

God knows why but felt nervous and said to myself just relax at the 7th am 3 down no expected to do much makes it even nicer when there a tim :D

Anybody on here played the Nairn Dunbar open? Starts next Monday. Five day open. You get a practice round on the Sunday then play the qualifiers Monday and Tuesday and if you qualify you play first knockout Wednesday. Two games on the Thursday then semi and final on the Friday. Course is mint. We're back up for our third year in a row.

God knows why but felt nervous and said to myself just relax at the 7th am 3 down no expected to do much makes it even nicer when there a tim :D

Good taigy scalp to take. I have a tie against a 6 handicapper in August so I'm getting 11 shots. If I lose I will be gutted.

He is a septuagenarian farmer

Well done, you were worried about his 'mind games' how did that go?

Wasn't as bad as people said but did try a couple but I just blanked him like he had a wee nervy putt that I didn't give him and he said something didn't really catch what he said but was 1 down at the time so just blanked it.

Anybody on here played the Nairn Dunbar open? Starts next Monday. Five day open. You get a practice round on the Sunday then play the qualifiers Monday and Tuesday and if you qualify you play first knockout Wednesday. Two games on the Thursday then semi and final on the Friday. Course is mint. We're back up for our third year in a row.

Didn't play the open it was just the one day open a few years ago we were up at the caravan park and went in the Saturday night just happened that the open was the Sunday. So got on it for £20 excellent course loved it, the 2 courses at Moray just up the road are nice also.

Didn't play the open it was just the one day open a few years ago we were up at the caravan park and went in the Saturday night just happened that the open was the Sunday. So got on it for £20 excellent course loved it, the 2 courses at Moray just up the road are nice also.

They must have changed the format since then, what a week ahead, cannae wait.

They must have changed the format since then, what a week ahead, cannae wait.

Sounds excellent enjoy!

Golfing heaven up there going to Dornoch first week of September and we are so close to biting the bullet and paying for Royal Dornoch which is meant to be up there with the very best in Britain.

In preperation for a forthcoming semi final tie I played off the medal tees tonight and shot a scratch 70. Missed a tickler on the 18th for a 69. Best golf I've played ever

Well done what is that to par? Did you leave much out there? Tiddler excepted of course.

Dustin Johnson taking a break from golf to get help. Loads of folk saying he is on the Charlie.

Yeh , seen that on the replies to Golf Channel , "worst kept secret" , "His Girlfriend Gretzky is a bad influence" , "Coke head from college" & many more . Also SkySports McGinley & David Livingston were hinting at they knew this was gonna come out in the end . Dustin has had a bit of a fucked up life in his teens as he was badly influenced by others and unfortunately got in with the wrong crowd, it ended up with him being an accessory to murder when he delivered the gun to a killer , being under duress got him off and with help from the pga he was allowed a chance to redeem himself but has always been easily influenced as what has been alleged with his fiancée who is a real wild child . Hope he turns it round but it will be a long time out for him it seems .

Wow excellent shooting ya bandit you.

Can hardly get my jacket on with this fin poking out.

Tbt I have changed my swing. Bending my left arm slightly at the elbow allows me better control on the through swing allowing me to hit straighter into the wind and longer as well. Short game is improving too and I'm deadly on the greens.

Been playing like fuck for the last 18 months though so practice does make perfect

Can hardly get my jacket on with this fin poking out.

Tbt I have changed my swing. Bending my left arm slightly at the elbow allows me better control on the through swing allowing me to hit straighter into the wind and longer as well. Short game is improving too and I'm deadly on the greens.

Been playing like fuck for the last 18 months though so practice does make perfect

Westwood plays with a slightly bent left arm so a good role model.