Golf

kplfishtank

Anyone got the electric pro rider digital golf trolley ? £169 for it 36 hole battery and a few other things on it like a umbrella holder a bag to put it in. Seems excellent value on eBay. One of the guys that sometimes plays golf with us has had his 2 years and still going strong. It's on eBay and has good feedback.

Just checked world of golf out, it looks worth the trip so could be tempted, I'll check out the blantyre one as well

There's a good range at playsport just up the road mate, they even have a wee 9 hole course that all the holes are modelled on famous ones.

Good big American Golf shop there too, just as big as world of golf

http://www.playsportgolf.co.uk/

Cheers lads, play-sport and blantyre/uddingston is my preferred choice but shuts at 6ish, nipped over to WOG to check it out, not a bad setup pretty much the same as play sport,

although it is a bit far to travel I'm keen to get consistent and at the least find a decent shot in my 4i which I'm shit scared of to pull out my bag.

Cheers lads, play-sport and blantyre/uddingston is my preferred choice but shuts at 6ish, nipped over to WOG to check it out, not a bad setup pretty much the same as play sport,

although it is a bit far to travel I'm keen to get consistent and at the least find a decent shot in my 4i which I'm shit scared of to pull out my bag.

There is also an indoor place at kinning park can't remember what it is called but my brother in law has used it says it is OK.