Golf

kplfishtank

Revolt, gonna be a rules wanker mate, 10 minutes looking for a ball is a lost ball, as soon as you start looking, you have 5 minutes. On the other hand your opponent is a plank for letting you away with it, wouldn't have been me.

Matchplay is great fun, nerves are good get a bit of adrenaline flowing.

Don't buy Nike Lunars , they are poor . Mines leaked after 7 months .

Got nike lunars and they have split at the bit where the chunky foam meets the shoe, but still dont let water in, think some vaseline in the crack would see them waterproof all winter, golf depot are doing them for £50 just now so got myself another pair !

I have adidas tour 360s never had an issue with water leaking through with them

I have the tour 360s also but they are letting in but contacted american golf and they said they are under warranty so we will give you a new pair when you bring your old ones back.

I have the tour 360s also but they are letting in but contacted american golf and they said they are under warranty so we will give you a new pair when you bring your old ones back.

Did you email, might send a photo of the crack in my lunars see if i get a new pair

Got nike lunars and they have split at the bit where the chunky foam meets the shoe, but still dont let water in, think some vaseline in the crack would see them waterproof all winter, golf depot are doing them for £50 just now so got myself another pair !

Yep, same as mine . They have started to let water in though . I think I'm gonna have a look at Callaway or footjoy again as they seem to be a bit more sturdier than nike .

Did you email, might send a photo of the crack in my lunars see if i get a new pair

Check on the site if they have a warranty and if they are still in it they will sort it for you, I emailed them and they phoned me 10 mins later saying just bring them to the shop and we will swap them. The best thing is I didn't put my phone number on the email they tracked my dad's club card and got the number off that then phoned me. I emailed aftersales@americangolf.co.uk

Check on the site if they have a warranty and if they are still in it they will sort it for you, I emailed them and they phoned me 10 mins later saying just bring them to the shop and we will swap them. The best thing is I didn't put my phone number on the email they tracked my dad's club card and got the number off that then phoned me. I emailed aftersales@americangolf.co.uk

said the same even sent a picture and they said bring them in and we will send them off to Nike for testing....... canny be arsed with that ill just waterproof spray em

What's best waterproof shoes to buy. My old ones are starting to leak

I picked up a pair in Aldi on a whim - you know where they just shove piles of shite in the middle of the store?

They are actually Crane shoes and they have never leaked once in 18months. £20.

If they last another winter its money well spent.

I picked up a pair in Aldi on a whim - you know where they just shove piles of shite in the middle of the store?

They are actually Crane shoes and they have never leaked once in 18months. £20.

If they last another winter its money well spent.

Sounds like the same shoes my mate bought, he was well chuffed with his.

• 3 weeks later...

3 1/2 points in our winter league game today. I sank the putt on 15 for a 4 net 3 to seal the deal.

There are 10 teams this year and the standard is very good.

Sitting on 15 1/2 points in third place with 2 easy games in a row which should be 8 points before we take in the leaders last game before Santa so looking to go into the new year on top,

Happy with the form.

How's the rest of the RM golfers playing these days?

3 1/2 points in our winter league game today. I sank the putt on 15 for a 4 net 3 to seal the deal.

There are 10 teams this year and the standard is very good.

Sitting on 15 1/2 points in third place with 2 easy games in a row which should be 8 points before we take in the leaders last game before Santa so looking to go into the new year on top,

Happy with the form.

How's the rest of the RM golfers playing these days?

Played my first game for 5 weeks at Mar Hall on Friday. I can't be arsed with courses that play mats from the fairway so from now till march it's mainly links courses for me or Mar Hall again .

Played my first game for 5 weeks at Mar Hall on Friday. I can't be arsed with courses that play mats from the fairway so from now till march it's mainly links courses for me or Mar Hall again .

mar hall is great track played it twice in September. What they taking in winter months for a round ?

Got my first hole in one today at the short 9th at playsport in East Kilbride, ball pitched on a downslope around 3 feet to the left of the hole, was great watching it fall in, thought it was just gonna sit close then saw the ball disappearing. What a feeling see it go in : )

Got my first hole in one today at the short 9th at playsport in East Kilbride, ball pitched on a downslope around 3 feet to the left of the hole, was great watching it fall in, thought it was just gonna sit close then saw the ball disappearing. What a feeling see it go in : )

Well done mate.

Came close myself a few times but fell just short.

Nice one mate!. I'm still a virgin but I'm waiting for the right course to come along.

Well done.

If only RM had a 19th hole....