Golf

kplfishtank

How do you find them ? Feel comfy with them ?

Certainly, initially a few teething problems but once I got to know them I love them.

Love the 4 iron, makes me wish they came with a 3 iron aswell as my 4 iron goes as far if not further than 3 hybrid, although my hybrid is rubbish.

Need to get a gap test done though.

Many people do, some teachers suggest that if they taught someone from scratch they would teach them to putt cack handed.

Yes I heard them say on Sky sports if they were teaching folk to putt they would this way, I have never seen anyone that I have played with in a medal putt using it.

Terrible disaster in the Sept medal today.

91 less 16 probably my worst result in 12 months. A week after I posted a 72??

How is that even possible

I had a 68 today with a 8 on my card final tomorrow didn't need a good round today as will be cut a shot but feeling good the now.

Won the hillpark golf club championship today, three down after the first round, a wash and a fry up then it was out for the second round. Eventually won 3&2 after 34 gruelling holes of high intensity. The name will now be on the board FOREVER. I'm made up.

Won the hillpark golf club championship today, three down after the first round, a wash and a fry up then it was out for the second round. Eventually won 3&2 after 34 gruelling holes of high intensity. The name will now be on the board FOREVER. I'm made up.

Well done, what's yer handicap, good scratch?

Well done, what's yer handicap, good scratch?

Our club championship is played off of scratch for the entire tournament. I've been knocking on the door the last four years. Had to beat last years champ in the final and the previous years champ in the semi. I play off of seven (which I reckon is a touch high but not playing enough to get it down). First round I shot eleven over then second round I shot two over through sixteen holes. Yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our club championship is played off of scratch for the entire tournament. I've been knocking on the door the last four years. Had to beat last years champ in the final and the previous years champ in the semi. I play off of seven (which I reckon is a touch high but not playing enough to get it down). First round I shot eleven over then second round I shot two over through sixteen holes. Yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realise the championship is off scratch ( I never play in mine) just wondered what your handicap was mate.

Edit your handicap does sound high.