Golf

kplfishtank

I hit 101 yesterday, first time I've hit treble figures in years. Driving was all over the place when usually it's pretty solid, I seem to be developing a horrible slice :anguish:

Usually hit mid 80's but I've been dropping more and more silly shots the last few weeks. Looking at investing in new clubs in the coming months, gonna take a couple of lessons with the local pro as well to try and address my swing.

I hit 101 yesterday, first time I've hit treble figures in years. Driving was all over the place when usually it's pretty solid, I seem to be developing a horrible slice :anguish:

Usually hit mid 80's but I've been dropping more and more silly shots the last few weeks. Looking at investing in new clubs in the coming months, gonna take a couple of lessons with the local pro as well to try and address my swing.

101?

At least you can only improve on that.

101?

At least you can only improve on that.

Agreed. Was a horrendous round even for me, I lost 3 balls on the 4th hole, was ready for chucking it there and then.

Playing again tomorrow in a mini tournament with a few mates,dreading it after yesterday.

Agreed. Was a horrendous round even for me, I lost 3 balls on the 4th hole, was ready for chucking it there and then.

Playing again tomorrow in a mini tournament with a few mates,dreading it after yesterday.

Hate playin bad

Love playin good.

That's golf. I've got a Stableford tonight in aid of the RNLI. Hoping to score 35 points to restore some pride.

If it wasn't for my putting I would chuck it.

Big crowd of us heading out at 11 for a stableford, hoping for a big improvement from Fridays effort otherwise I'd be better sitting in the clubhouse bar for 4 hours.

I'll be lucky to get 20 points :lol:

:anguish:

Played Palacerigg today which is a decent course for it being a council course. Hit 84 but could've been so much better as I lost a few balls and had a couple of 3 putts from fucking nowhere.

Played Ballycastle last week. Nice wee course but its quite hhly.

Also played my first tie in defence of the Muneroy Cup today. Was 3 up after 3 but I got pegged back. Long story shiott I parred the 17th with a 15 foot putt. My opponent missed from 5 feet and the game was mine.

Happy days

Shot a 94 at Langlands on Sunday with a stunning hangover. Front 9 wasn't the greatest but hit a 43 on the back 9 which is good for me. Still dropping silly shots although my driving was pretty bang on, largely thanks to my new driver. Played the whole course with the same ball and wooden tee as well :lol:

Shot a 94 at Langlands on Sunday with a stunning hangover. Front 9 wasn't the greatest but hit a 43 on the back 9 which is good for me. Still dropping silly shots although my driving was pretty bang on, largely thanks to my new driver. Played the whole course with the same ball and wooden tee as well :lol:

Hey Sket?

You ever played any west coast links courses?