Walter looking to bring someone in

Boab

walter and harry R are right good mates and it would be nice if Our Harry could do Rangers a wee turn

he does like us, very much

cant see it myself, but Walter is Walter, he has something special about him

if i were him i would be on the phone to spurs, everton, manure and birmingham and see what my pals could do for me :)

Agree mate i said that earlier, i think Smith has a trick up his sleeve and will come good, i dont see why he would come out and say he can sign a new player and then not after getting all the fans hyped up. Just hope its not all a PR stunt

i think its to lessen the blow of losing King Kris, but im ok with that, as long as we cash in on him now(thats even more money for us), if he goes in the summer and we get nothing, i will be so angry.

sounds like we could get 1 or 2, maybe a goalscorer and a winger or 2

that would do me

(tu)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

walter and harry R are right good mates and it would be nice if Our Harry could do Rangers a wee turn

he does like us, very much

cant see it myself, but Walter is Walter, he has something special about him

if i were him i would be on the phone to spurs, everton, manure and birmingham and see what my pals could do for me :)

Agree mate i said that earlier, i think Smith has a trick up his sleeve and will come good, i dont see why he would come out and say he can sign a new player and then not after getting all the fans hyped up. Just hope its not all a PR stunt

i think its to lessen the blow of losing King Kris, but im ok with that, as long as we cash in on him now(thats even more money for us), if he goes in the summer and we get nothing, i will be so angry.

sounds like we could get 1 or 2, maybe a goalscorer and a winger or 2

that would do me

(tu)

Agree mate, i would hate the fact if we let boyd go for nothin, or Boyd waited untill he could for nothing after we could have got £3M + last year. Would be disappointed if we let him when we had the chance to cash in on him, But i have a big feeling Smith is doing something behind the scenes right now

A new face or two would be nice but i dont want to see us buying just anyone for the sake of buying soemone.

No more Rothens please.

(tu)

Totally agreed mate we dont need anyone in just to bulk up the squad,tbh if that was the case id rather give Boyd another 5k a week and keep the rest of the wages for a summer signing like adam jonston!

Maybe Boro will want to buy Lafferty for a 2 or 3 million? Wgs does rate the boy, or do a swap for Johnston

I'd happily use the wages to give Boyd a contract, and offer Wilson and Fleck a bigger signing on fee on their old ones.

If we could try to get a player on loan, in particular a winger great!

And anyone who thinks he'll run to one of his auld pals to get a loan doesn't know Walter. The mans stubborn as a mule. SAF, Redknapp, etc. will be bottum of his lift. Trust me :sherlock:

Rangers youth I know says we're looking to bring Hitzlsperger on loan from Stuttgart. Don't reall ykeep track of the German league, but I thought he was their captain?

Anyway take it with a pinch of salt for now, but if it's true, you heard it here first :)

Would take him in a heartbeat but very very VERY unlikely

Rangers youth I know says we're looking to bring Hitzlsperger on loan from Stuttgart. Don't reall ykeep track of the German league, but I thought he was their captain?

Anyway take it with a pinch of salt for now, but if it's true, you heard it here first :)

Wiki says he was disposed of the captaincy in December, but who knows

We need a winger with pace, not another Rothen/Bentley type player.

Isn't Thomas Hitzelsperger a CM these days? Is another CM what we really need?

Really hope we do bring someone in though, a new face could freshen things up and keep us powering to the title.

In all his time at Rangers he has never signed a really good striker that stayed the distance , Laudrup was special but a blind man could see that , Salenko nope , Erik Bo , no , to be honest I cant even think of any of the rubbish ones

wait, I thought we would DEFINITLEY NOT be bringing someone in in January. Along with a few TOP stars for us leaving???

Are you telling me The Sun lied to me?

Yes .. Sorry to say that too you mate :(

I'm sure Hitzelsberger has been told he can leave Stuttgart.

I'd be shocked if we could afford his wages though.

We could as with Mendes and Johnny Rothen off the wage bill we're saving close to £50k a week, but I very much doubt Smith will want, or be allowed, to use those wages for one player.

wait, I thought we would DEFINITLEY NOT be bringing someone in in January. Along with a few TOP stars for us leaving???

Are you telling me The Sun lied to me?

Yes .. Sorry to say that too you mate :(

Wonders will never cease