Walter looking to bring someone in

Boab

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope tae fuck we can bring in someone decent, uncle Walter must have an ace up his sleeve if hes let Pedro go.

May not be true, he has been known to have a few jokers up there aswell.

I would rather we(if needed) use this money to tie players up on contracts and keep whatever to the summer.

How about Driver from Hearts?

Currently injured. Struggled with injuries all season, one footed, one footed, very inconsistant, cannot deliver a ball to save himself, and would cost £2m+...

Hope tae fuck we can bring in someone decent, uncle Walter must have an ace up his sleeve if hes let Pedro go.

I would rather we(if needed) use this money to tie players up on contracts and keep whatever to the summer.

I know we are ahead just now but the squad is threadbare, we need a fresh face.

As long its not another Rothen. All that speed really impressed!

i have a sneaky feeling we will bring someone in, i dont see why walter would come out and say he can get a new face after letting go of mendes, getting the fans hopes up then not get anyone. I Have a feeling walter has a trick up his sleeve

i have a sneaky feeling we will bring someone in, i dont see why walter would come out and say he can get a new face after letting go of mendes, getting the fans hopes up then not get anyone. I Have a feeling walter has a trick up his sleeve

he always does the old fox

(tu)

mibbees tomorrow morning we'll wake up to a cracker unlike the nobodies monkeyheid has signed.

Robbie Keane :pierre:

Leigh Griffiths?

we should have took him when he was at livi

dundee may want too much now

and he wouldnt improve the team right now either

we need someone BETTER than whats in our starting 11

no more passengers

walter and harry R are right good mates and it would be nice if Our Harry could do Rangers a wee turn

he does like us, very much

cant see it myself, but Walter is Walter, he has something special about him

if i were him i would be on the phone to spurs, everton, manure and birmingham and see what my pals could do for me :)

walter and harry R are right good mates and it would be nice if Our Harry could do Rangers a wee turn

he does like us, very much

cant see it myself, but Walter is Walter, he has something special about him

if i were him i would be on the phone to spurs, everton, manure and birmingham and see what my pals could do for me :)

Agree mate i said that earlier, i think Smith has a trick up his sleeve and will come good, i dont see why he would come out and say he can sign a new player and then not after getting all the fans hyped up. Just hope its not all a PR stunt