There's a draft....shut that window

CanadianBacon

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

walter and ally have both said in interviews that if they can, they would like to get a loan signing in (as in 1 signing) and surely its gonna be a winger or someone that can go by players from midfield. if we are gonna get 1 signing, its not gonna be a central mid or a centre half where we have lots of cover. cant see any business being done, but hope i'm wrong

I dont think any of the two mentioned are Rangers class

Would agree mate

i agree too mate ,but we aint dealing in rangers class now ,its what we can afford ....bargain basement comes to mind ..

There must be a better class of player avaliable on a free,thus no fee involved,so we could pay them the bigger wage

no fee 20k a week =1million 40k annual,or 1million fee 10/15k a week for the two mentioned,to me a no brainer ,imo

I dont think any of the two mentioned are Rangers class

Would agree mate

i agree too mate ,but we aint dealing in rangers class now ,its what we can afford ....bargain basement comes to mind ..

There must be a better class of player avaliable on a free,thus no fee involved,so we could pay them the bigger wage

no fee 20k a week =1million 40k annual,or 1million fee 10/15k a week for the two mentioned,to me a no brainer ,imo

why we cant pick up a bargain i will never know...craig levein done it season by season ...why the fuck cant we ???

anyone know where Ewan Chester? has been recently?(if ive got the gers scout name right)

In front of ESPN anad Eurosport by the looks of it.

:pierre:

no point posting here anymore ,over 50 viewing and only a handfull caring ffs....

Because i think most of us just are simply playing the waiting game and not the guessing game. Far too many names being tossed around to take seriously

why was buff banned lol

surely it wasnt for posting shite he read on here somewhere else was it?

Previously banned member.

hmmmm

blouie

robgersfan

mike

pray tell young sir :lol:

Robgersfan51, Zamba, Dadobear, Yorkshirebear52 etc though he never got banned as Zamba. He was a liar, annoying and obviously gullible as well crazy ie; said we could get 7 million for McGregor.

why was buff banned lol

surely it wasnt for posting shite he read on here somewhere else was it?

Previously banned member.

hmmmm

blouie

robgersfan

mike

pray tell young sir :lol:

Robgersfan51, Zamba, Dadobear, Yorkshirebear52 etc though he never got banned as Zamba. He was a liar, annoying and obviously gullible as well crazy ie; said we could get 7 million for McGregor.

lol, were still waiting for his june 09 takeover by the souness consortium :rolleyes: