There's a draft....shut that window

CanadianBacon

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has buff been banned? <cr>

Previous banned member, Robgersfan etc etc.

That was said after 5 posts but admin never listen. :pierre:

:pipe:

Ach shut up you. It was a good decision to let him last this long :D

Should have waited till midnight tomorrow to ban him im sure he would have come out with a few more crackers before then

You think he would change his style of posting.

You can always tell it's him when he is in The Official Match Threads and he posts his team, what subs there should be, the attendance, the forecast, the lottery results...

You can always tell it's him when he is in The Official Match Threads and he posts his team, what subs there should be, the attendance, the forecast, the lottery results...

Ahahaha nice one mate

Why has buff been banned? <cr>

Previous banned member, Robgersfan etc etc.

That was said after 5 posts but admin never listen. :pierre:

:pipe:

Ach shut up you. It was a good decision to let him last this long :D

Should have waited till midnight tomorrow to ban him im sure he would have come out with a few more crackers before then

Don't worry. I guarantee he will make fun of buff in this thread in about 5 minutes.

He is a fud remember he posted about 100 threads in the Transfer bit in the summer all the same. According to him we were gonna sell the entire team and bring in a whole new team

He is a fud remember he posted about 100 threads in the Transfer bit in the summer all the same. According to him we were gonna sell the entire team and bring in a whole new team

All classics as well :lol:

So

Who we signing?

Ben Haim ;)

If it was anyone else i'd think it was bullshit but you're usually spot on with these things.

KEV why you just pm me stating we are signing fernando torres?

Ahaha hes letting you in on his news

So

Who we signing?

Ben Haim ;)

If it was anyone else i'd think it was bullshit but you're usually spot on with these things.

KEV why you just pm me stating we are signing fernando torres?

Ahaha hes letting you in on his news

i know mate but i thought his name was Fernando Torres,and not Fernando Torres Sniff.......lol

##############################THE LATEST FROM TRANSFER RUMOURS#######################

31 Jan 2010 20:19:39

Glasgow Rangers – FACTS NOT RUMOURS –

From my contact at Murray Park, I have it on good authority that the following will materialise tomorrow.

With Rothen and Mendes already gone and £1.5m and over £40k saved a week off the wage bill. There will be no other leavers. Bougherra is going nowhere until at least the summer and will not even be back in the country until late tomorrow never mind arrive at any other ground by the 5pm deadline.

Walter is just trying to bring in a left sided player with Andy Driver his preferred option and he is trying to persuade the board to release an extra 500k to add to Mendes's cash to offer Hearts £2m for Driver. If this fails he will try and bring in someone on loan who plays in the same position.

The only other deal Walter is working on is Shittu for £800k from Bolton as this is David Weir's last season. Also expect the news that Boyd, Fleck & Wilson have signed their new contracts this is being held until deadline day to please the fans.

WATCH THIS SPACE and remember where you heard it first.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha thought i would have a look for a laugh and saw this just couldnt resist it maybe Buff put this up did anyone tell him this???? :mutley:

:lol:

I PMd you nothing so stop winding these guys up! Thats my job ;)

quality mate ,was gonna pm you myself to say so ,but will say it here ,funniest thing ive seen on here mate .

I even think we should start a HALL OF FAME of the funniest moments on RM ,

and thats the one to beat ..... :praise:

##############################THE LATEST FROM TRANSFER RUMOURS#######################

From my contact at Murray Park, I have it on good authority that the following will materialise tomorrow.

With Rothen and Mendes already gone and £1.5m and over £40k saved a week off the wage bill. There will be no other leavers. Bougherra is going nowhere until at least the summer and will not even be back in the country until late tomorrow never mind arrive at any other ground by the 5pm deadline.

Walter is just trying to bring in a left sided player with Andy Driver his preferred option and he is trying to persuade the board to release an extra 500k to add to Mendes's cash to offer Hearts £2m for Driver. If this fails he will try and bring in someone on loan who plays in the same position.

The only other deal Walter is working on is Shittu for £800k from Bolton as this is David Weir's last season. Also expect the news that Boyd, Fleck & Wilson have signed their new contracts this is being held until deadline day to please the fans.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha thought i would have a look for a laugh and saw this just couldnt resist it maybe Buff put this up did anyone tell him this???? :mutley:

football-rumours by any chance? :sherlock:

It says at the top doh

It says at the top doh

It also says we are apparently gonna sign Aluko for £350,000 :anguish2:

It says at the top doh

it actually says transfere rumours, not football-rumours . :pipe:

aye its the french site mate

Yep as its always in lowecase.