McGhee to potentially field a weakened team against Celtic

sillybilly

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McGhee is a tharrier cunt, he is one of them. He rested his first starts last game against Septic and the next game they played us and they beat us. He deliberately wants Septic to beat Aberdeen. Doing that won't help the tims win the league.

We've not been beat off celtic this season

Think he meant Aberdeen. Couldn't believe this when I saw it on SSN, how the sheep let him do all this is beyond me.

things are heating up :pipe:

ET today

Exclusive by Matthew Lindsay

Published on 12 Feb 2010

Fuming Rangers fans’ chief John Macmillan today called on the SPL to take action against Aberdeen boss Mark McGhee if he fields a weakened team against Celtic tomorrow.

Gers supporters are incensed after former Celtic striker McGhee revealed he would rest some of his top-team stars against his old club in ESPN’s live televised match at Pittodrie.

The Dons boss reckons it is more important for his side to be at full strength in their Active Nation Scottish Cup fifth-round replay against Raith Rovers on Tuesday night.

But followers of the Ibrox club, currently eight points ahead of their Old Firm rivals in the SPL, feel if he leaves his leading stars out it will make a mockery of the division.

Walter Smith’s side dropped three points when they lost 1-0 to an Aberdeen team featuring all their best players on their last trip to Pittodrie back in November.

And Macmillan, general secretary of the Rangers Supporters’ Association, feels the governing body would be entitled to punish McGhee for his controversial actions.

He said: “I am very unhappy about this, but not surprised.

“Since he was appointed Aberdeen manager, Mark McGhee has mentioned Celtic in his comments to the media on numerous occasions. He was foolish enough to say Celtic was his first love when he was appointed.

“I would have thought Aberdeen’s top priority this season was to finish in the top six. If he fields a weakened team he is jeopardising that. I don’t imagine Aberdeen fans will be very happy with their manager.

“I am not a biased or bigoted person whatsoever, but the number of times McGhee has mentioned Celtic since he has been appointed Aberdeen boss does make you wonder.”

Macmillan added: “There is no doubt in my mind that the SPL should look at this and take action if he does field a weakened team.”

McGhee believes the SPL meeting with Tony Mowbray’s title-cashing Celtic team is less important to his team than their replay with Raith next week.

He said: “We do not necessarily have to beat Celtic to finish fourth in the SPL and make Europe. We do have to beat Raith in the cup.

“We need our strongest squad to be fit for Tuesday so I will need to be careful who I pick.”

things are heating up :pipe:

ET today

Exclusive by Matthew Lindsay

Published on 12 Feb 2010

Fuming Rangers fans' chief John Macmillan today called on the SPL to take action against Aberdeen boss Mark McGhee if he fields a weakened team against Celtic tomorrow.

Gers supporters are incensed after former Celtic striker McGhee revealed he would rest some of his top-team stars against his old club in ESPN's live televised match at Pittodrie.

The Dons boss reckons it is more important for his side to be at full strength in their Active Nation Scottish Cup fifth-round replay against Raith Rovers on Tuesday night.

But followers of the Ibrox club, currently eight points ahead of their Old Firm rivals in the SPL, feel if he leaves his leading stars out it will make a mockery of the division.

Walter Smith's side dropped three points when they lost 1-0 to an Aberdeen team featuring all their best players on their last trip to Pittodrie back in November.

And Macmillan, general secretary of the Rangers Supporters' Association, feels the governing body would be entitled to punish McGhee for his controversial actions.

He said: "I am very unhappy about this, but not surprised.

"Since he was appointed Aberdeen manager, Mark McGhee has mentioned Celtic in his comments to the media on numerous occasions. He was foolish enough to say Celtic was his first love when he was appointed.

"I would have thought Aberdeen's top priority this season was to finish in the top six. If he fields a weakened team he is jeopardising that. I don't imagine Aberdeen fans will be very happy with their manager.

"I am not a biased or bigoted person whatsoever, but the number of times McGhee has mentioned Celtic since he has been appointed Aberdeen boss does make you wonder."

Macmillan added: "There is no doubt in my mind that the SPL should look at this and take action if he does field a weakened team."

McGhee believes the SPL meeting with Tony Mowbray's title-cashing Celtic team is less important to his team than their replay with Raith next week.

He said: "We do not necessarily have to beat Celtic to finish fourth in the SPL and make Europe. We do have to beat Raith in the cup.

"We need our strongest squad to be fit for Tuesday so I will need to be careful who I pick."

I'm starting to hate McGhee more and more :angry:

dont think the Sheep fans will be too happy with his constant sychophantic blabbering to Celtic...its getting to the stage he is more concerned about Celtic than Aberdeen

"Since he was appointed Aberdeen manager, Mark McGhee has mentioned Celtic in his comments to the media on numerous occasions. He was foolish enough to say Celtic was his first love when he was appointed.

"I would have thought Aberdeen's top priority this season was to finish in the top six. If he fields a weakened team he is jeopardising that. I don't imagine Aberdeen fans will be very happy with their manager.

"I am not a biased or bigoted person whatsoever, but the number of times McGhee has mentioned Celtic since he has been appointed Aberdeen boss does make you wonder." Macmillan

dont think the Sheep fans will be too happy with his constant sychophantic blabbering to Celtic...its getting to the stage he is more concerned about Celtic than Aberdeen

"I am not a biased or bigoted person whatsoever, but the number of times McGhee has mentioned Celtic since he has been appointed Aberdeen boss does make you wonder." Macmillan

They'll genuinely not give a fuck, as long as it gets it up us.

They're pathetic.

He's obviously at the wind-up. He's not the sharpest tool in the box, but he can't be thick enough to think he'd get away with shit like this. Then again, he could field 11 U21s and nobody can prove that he doesn't feel it's his strongest team. All he has to do is say 'I felt this was our strongest team' & it can't be argued with no matter how stupid it might look...

He's obviously at the wind-up. He's not the sharpest tool in the box, but he can't be thick enough to think he'd get away with shit like this. Then again, he could field 11 U21s and nobody can prove that he doesn't feel it's his strongest team. All he has to do is say 'I felt this was our strongest team' & it can't be argued with no matter how stupid it might look...

Wrong.

Yes he can.

Wrong.

Yes he can.

I stand corrected! :sherlock:

Mark McGhee is a fat F***** fucker who has no significant place on this earth!

I hope he gets riddled with a flesh eating disease before getting mowed down by a double decker bus. An absolute disgrace of a man and a joke of a football manager.

‘Mark McGhee F***** bastard!’

would be funny if his weakened team pump the dhims, then his full strength squad get fucked over in the cup

perfect week imo

Imagine that :lol:

His youngsters trying to get a transfer away from that shit club, demolish Celtic and then his first team get pumped by Raith :lol:

McGhee is a tharrier cunt, he is one of them. He rested his first starts last game against Septic and the next game they played us and they beat us. He deliberately wants Septic to beat Aberdeen. Doing that won't help the tims win the league.

We've not been beat off celtic this season

I think he was meaning the sheep mate!