• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank fuck for that!

A couple of things;

Does this finally quash the myth that Aberdeen lie down against Celtic? Their manager might want them to, but the players certainly don't seem to.

And if we can't beat this awful Celtic side, we don't deserve to win the league.

Thank fuck for that!

A couple of things;

Does this finally quash the myth that Aberdeen lie down against Celtic? Their manager might want them to, but the players certainly don't seem to.

And if we can't beat this awful Celtic side, we don't deserve to win the league.

I still worry about the fitness levels of our players (Boyd and Miller especially)

I think Celtic will want it more and be under more pressure come the old firm game, i think we will either draw or lose the old firm games coming up.

when they went 3-2 up, I thought that's it and went and got ready for going out.

Shouted downstairs to the burd, whats the score now, 4-3 she shouts.

So I come down just as sheepys 4th goes in - YAAAAASSS!

Thank fuck for that!

A couple of things;

I still worry about the fitness levels of our players (Boyd and Miller especially)

I think Celtic will want it more and be under more pressure come the old firm game, i think we will either draw or lose the old firm games coming up.

Shame on you m8. Our boys will raise it for those matches, you wait and see.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4750128/

First half highlights

People still getting in their seat in the first goal :craphead:

See those fucking daft bints standing backs to the game talking among themselves when sellik score their first doh

Aye, thats the ones I was talkin about :craphead:

Did ESPN turn the sound up after Keane scored?

I was getting annoyed by how fucking loud it went

nah its just cause those wankers would suck him off if they could.

also...what the fuck is with his gay celebration HAHAH...its fucking ridiculous.

also...what the fuck is with his gay celebration HAHAH...its fucking ridiculous.

he's did it for years.

he's did it for years.

aye but its so fucking stupid...

ive said it before already, but i need to sayit again..

I FUCKING HATE THAT WEE T@IG CUNT KEANE MILKING EVERY FUCKING CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

fair enough he has his gay trick, but then he just stands there with his arms oopen like "oh yeah baby whosya daddy" and laps it up wee tattie munchin ROASTER of a man

even for fortunes goal he just spun round and stuck his arm up like "aaaaaaaww yeah fellow f****** im iboyoooo suck me off"

fuck you yer shite you jammy bassa

How many games have Celtic won with Keane starting?

1 that he started in :lol: He started the hearts game and came on as a sub for the dunfermline game. 2 wins out of 4 games hes been involved in. Not quite the superstar they always thought he was. Some people on here were overreacting when he signed for them but hes made them no better. If anything the hype has hindered them. I expected them to beat both aberdeen and kilmarnock, keane starts both games and they take 1 point out of the 6.